You can make all the excuses you want, but you’re the one who decides how to play the game!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: You can make all the excuses you want, but you’re the one who decides how to play the game!

in reply to _bombdestroyer41

I keep writing about how, complaints have created this game. People wish one thing, get it than hate it! Go figure!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

Re: You can make all the excuses you want, but you’re the one who decides how to play the game!

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

I keep writing about how, complaints have created this game. People wish one thing, get it than hate it! Go figure!

Don't agree with you, people complain about this game because of retarted matchmaking and way to many lag and a malfunctional way of lagcompensation.

This first appeared on BO but was acceptable fixed(took them like 6 months or so?)

Then came Mw3 and above noticed issues havent been fixed ever since.

This game(BO2) was "A new hope" to the biggest fanbase in gaming history, ping based matchmaking,mute all button,free elite premium,and lots of new stuff.People wanted this,call of duty is the most popular shooter worldwide and we may assume the best developers are working on this games, but that must be a lie, big dissapointment and you know why.

Level 19

in reply to Featherman84

people complain about this game because of retarted matchmaking and way to many lag and a malfunctional way of lagcompensation.

And mentioning these concerns or complaints is everyone's right.

This game(BO2) was "A new hope" to the biggest fanbase in gaming history, ping based matchmaking,mute all button,free elite premium,and lots of new stuff.People wanted this,call of duty is the most popular shooter worldwide and we may assume the best developers are working on this games, but that must be a lie, big dissapointment and you know why.

If you read my thread, and if you have read my other posts I do not attack / condone those who suffer from connectivity this is a major problem. And those who are suffering from it, is one of the unfortunate things. But, many will use what they perceive as someone else's fault instead of blaming themselves. You do not have to agree with what I write, but do not confuse my message.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I'm sorry that I confused your message, I know what you mean.Guess the anger and frustration has driven me to rage.

I convinced all my friends to buy this shooter because I had so much faith in it, this should be the best cod ever.

But now there's a huge sad disappointment , which I think, is unfixable like it is for MW3.

Level 19

in reply to Featherman84

Right,

I wrote about this hope many had (before the game released) in about three different threads, here take a look:

1- http://community.callofduty.com/message/205626130#205626130

2- http://community.callofduty.com/message/205598980#205598980

3- http://community.callofduty.com/message/205597813#205597813

I have mentioned it before, and I still do...People know these games will never be perfect, and people convince themselves otherwise and guess what they become disappointment because of this and that.

Take a look at these threads look at what people wrote before BO2.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Question to this community:

Do you think that other players have to adapt to your gaming style?

I pose this question because it seems many who come and complain think that other gamers need to change what they do and accommodate themselves to the complainer / whiner.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Most have short attention span and want the game to cater to them. Yea it has issues but none that make me stop playing.

Level 1

in reply to Izjar11

Sounds like your the one complaining .. Just saying ...

Level 7

in reply to _Orvidor_

Yea it might sound like that, if thats what you want to read.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/MrMarlboro2009/307799311.jpg

Level 67

Studios