You can make all the excuses you want, but you’re the one who decides how to play the game!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: You can make all the excuses you want, but you’re the one who decides how to play the game!

in reply to SaketiT

Every COD I can think of has had to make adjustments and so will this game.

Every COD that I bought on its launch (first two weeks) has had issues, EVERY one. Let me include every game I've bought on launch its MP have had issues.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: You can make all the excuses you want, but you’re the one who decides how to play the game!

in reply to Izjar11

This game I can say for sure has a more trying learning curve then others, but im getting my mojo on it now. I like so many other players are use to being very dominant in games and when the tides turn because you have yet to figure it out how to approach the game it gets very very frustrating...  The game aint perfect and we arent going to be perfect every match... So play...learn....and Game ON...

Level 3

in reply to melrose

melrose wrote:

This game I can say for sure has a more trying learning curve then others, but im getting my mojo on it now. I like so many other players are use to being very dominant in games and when the tides turn because you have yet to figure it out how to approach the game it gets very very frustrating...  The game aint perfect and we arent going to be perfect every match... So play...learn....and Game ON...

Yes, (aside the connectivity issues) there is a very large learning curve, but to be honest when I went from BO to MW3 I felt a large difference as well. Good repost though, what game mode do you play?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I only play teamdeath match..... i like my only objective to be killing the other team lol

Level 3

in reply to melrose

add me up egotrip7809 I am a TDM player (80%), will play other game modes out of bored.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Cool if you beat me home lol im SOONER-4-LIFE

Level 3

in reply to Izjar11

Let me ask this community a question:

Do you believe that the majority of players who complain (not about connectivity) but of other more personal problems, such as claiming something is OP, defensive players, etc are themselves just weak players?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I take it no one likes my question!

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Possibly

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/MrMarlboro2009/307730161.jpg

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Ha seen this image on another one of your posts, funny. BTW that beer bites! hope you don't drink it.

of our training"
Level 75

Studios