YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE PDW-57

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE PDW-57

in reply to Hot-Wire

In BO it's possible to kill 3-4 opponents in few seconds. I think using Chicom (with extended mags) it takes at least half time as it takes with PDW. When I used PDW, even facing 2 opponent at the same time it was total nightmare to get double (only dropshoting helps). Using Chicom and getting triples is no problemSmiley Happy

Level 7

in reply to skill_kill_uk

I hate it, it seems to be a magistic creature in the enemies hands. When I use it give me the finger everytime I pull the trigger. Once it jumped out of my hands and ran away when two guys spawned in front of me. That me and PDW have some serious issues to work out between us

Level 75

Overall I like the PDW because it reminds me of the P90 which I loved.  The only downside that I have with it is it's long range accuracy has gone to crap.  Granted it's an SMG.  So I'm okay with that aspect but it definitely limits its usefullness when you can barely hit anyone that isn't mid range or closer.  It could be that I'm just out of practice with it but that's where I'm at.

Level 69

I setup a PDW class last night for the Domination Clan Challenge - and Wow, great gun - I will never use an Assault Rifle in Domination again.

Level 24

Studios