Y SHOULD SEASON PASS HOLDERS HAVE TO PAY FOR EXTRA CAMOS????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Y SHOULD SEASON PASS HOLDERS HAVE TO PAY FOR EXTRA CAMOS????

WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR NEW GUN CAMOS WHEN WE HAVE SEASON PASSES???

I personally think this is another money making scheme of which they continue to pull out on us

i paid $110 for a hardend edition.thats $30 extra for some stupid calling cards and camos also nuketown..

but now nuketown is free to everyone!!! how is this fair smarten up serious gamers we need to take a stand

they are ripping off dedicated and long time customers!!!

Level 7
15 REPLIES

Re: Y SHOULD SEASON PASS HOLDERS HAVE TO PAY FOR EXTRA CAMOS????

in reply to Ex-inm8

Simple because season pass is for all the map pack's. lol and of course they made camos to make money. I would think that's obvious. Also you don't have to buy them, if you don't wanna spend more money.

Level 4

in reply to kenjitill

I think it's bs too but the camos are just ugly as hell IMO. I mean, bacon?!?! The only decent ones are Benjamin's and jungle warfare. I still won't pay for that kind of stuff. It's really aimed at kids to charge there parents CC.

Level 48

in reply to Ex-inm8

im right along with you i just bought the season pass and now extra camos are coming out that we have to pay extra for i mean come on i never even got the season pass holder calling card

Level 3

in reply to Ex-inm8

You think this was another money making scheme? Noooooooo they were purely doing this because they felt like it.

You, as like myself brought the season pass KNOWING you get what you pay for, which is 4 DLC's at $10 off, now can you point out where they are ripping you off?

Level 12

in reply to Ex-inm8

I can see where you're coming form as the camos are DLC. but you are getting what you paid for. 4 DLC map pack

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to Ex-inm8

Ex-inm8 wrote:

WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR NEW GUN CAMOS WHEN WE HAVE SEASON PASSES???

I personally think this is another money making scheme of which they continue to pull out on us

i paid $110 for a hardend edition.thats $30 extra for some stupid calling cards and camos also nuketown..

but now nuketown is free to everyone!!! how is this fair smarten up serious gamers we need to take a stand

they are ripping off dedicated and long time customers!!!

- You did not pay for Nuketown... it was free to anyone who got a pre-ordered copy and had nothing to do with any collector's edition

- As others have stated, the SP was for $10 off the 4 map packs.. nothing more, nothing less

- Of course they are doing it to make more money, but they are not making you buy it... so why complain?

Although there have been some shady business practices and "bait and switch" moves done, this does not seem to fall into that category.  Buy 'em if you want 'em... but thinking everything should be free is not correct.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Ex-inm8

Grammer.

Spelling.

Please for the love of god, go back to school, never use your mums credit card to buy a game again, and stick in at school son!!!

Level 10

in reply to Ex-inm8

Na truth is the company is ripping us off thats why all this dlc s h i t is a con ripoff. All this dlc should be in the f u c k i n g game in the first place thats why i cant be arsed with dlc.

Level 9

in reply to dead4ever_uk

there not ripping you off, your not required to buy it, and you want DLC in the game when you buy it, you do, it's called in-game content your disc is full of it, about 6.9GB if im not mistaken.

Level 12

Studios