Wtf!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Wtf!!

I've never played against a hackers in my whole black ops 2 career.  I've seen master prestige hackers and a 13th prestige. But I really don't care about them hacking. They can do what they want its not like there kicking me offline or anything. If I seen a real hacker in my game and he was destroying everyone in the lobby like nothing the. I would leave. But anyways everybody is talking about a hacker and stuff but I have never seen one

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Wtf!!

in reply to MerkkinTwirk

What makes you think it was hacking besides he was "destroying everyone in the lobby like nothing."

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Like what everybody else says, he would quickly turn around and shoot me like nothing. I've never been with a hacker that did the kind of stuff that people are saying though.

Level 1

in reply to MerkkinTwirk

Just as devil's advocate, he could have had his sensitivity very high.  That's how someone can turn around really fast. 

Level 40

in reply to MerkkinTwirk

MerkkinTwirk wrote:

Like what everybody else says, he would quickly turn around and shoot me like nothing. I've never been with a hacker that did the kind of stuff that people are saying though.

your clearly overreacting based on what you experienced, and what you read. Someone quickly turning around and shooting you is not a "hack" but various factors. Calm down, and if needed report the supposedly hacker'.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to MerkkinTwirk

you actually need to go to theatre mode to see if they are hacking. most of the time it will be lag that gets you.

Level 10

in reply to MerkkinTwirk

Also... there are a lot more WTF moments to be had when playing Core, Hard Core, not so much. 

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to MerkkinTwirk

Typical rage post, calling hacker when they out play you.

Level 12

Studios