Will they be lowering the price for Season Pass?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Will they be lowering the price for Season Pass?

Just asking as I would like to purchase it at some point, but not paying £41 when it's £10 cheaper for Xbox.

Shame as I've got every map pack for all COD games since COD 4 and would like to keep the tradition going.

Level 7
21 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Will they be lowering the price for Season Pass?

in reply to wec2010

Only if people don't buy it,it's like anything else if people are not willing to pay that price the price will drop but you would probably have to wait till after the 1st set of maps are out so they know people won't pay that much.

It is a bit OTT £42 for 20 maps and maybe 4 new guns,how many maps was on the game and how many guns and everything else that comes with the game like the full campaign.you can pick up the whole game for £40

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

I'm not going to buy it at that price.Will wait a few months.

Hopefully they'll reduce the price at some point, or sell map packs half price when they've been out for a while, like they did with MW3 and some of other COD's.

I got COD 4,5,6 map packs cheap in a sale at end of 2010 and got a good bit of usage out of them. Except WAW as I've never had a game that isn't hacked on that one. Shame as I really like it. Would liked to have played that when it came out but didn't get a PS3 till Jan 2010.

Level 7

in reply to wec2010

MW3 first & second DLCs were released at $ 15 "each" - but at one point both of those combined were available at $15.

If my guesstimate is correct - based on the negative feedback I've been reading here & looking at the in-game stats of many players - the DLCs will have to reduce in cost "sooner" this time around. I don't think there's a ton of people out there that are willing to spend so much more $$$$$$s on this title.

Personally, I know for a fact that I WILL NOT be purchasing any of the DLCs for this.

MN

Level 11

in reply to wec2010

Last year I bought the Founder's pack. I was so pissed when the cut the price in half around early summer. I paid all that extra money only to be swindled half way through the year. I'm never buying anything from them again aside from the game. This DLC bullshit is starting to get out of control.

NFS Most Wanted has a set of cars and challenges you have to download. It wouldn't be so bad had they not been sitting in the game around every corner and you actually have to race against them in certain races. It's also prefactored into your completetion rating so if you don't buy the DLC you can never 100% complete the game

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I'm not purchasing anything from these games as well. Elite = waste of time, DLC = more money down the drain.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I am still cheesed that I wasted $20 on the HE, when I could have gotten NTZ for free.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to wec2010

Since i preordered everything they better refund the difference to not just me but everyone.

Level 7

in reply to wec2010

I ain't paying £42 neither, if not enough people pre-order price will reduce.

Level 30

in reply to wec2010

NO... 90% connection based 10% I'm not a mug!!!

Level 3

Studios