Will the hardened edition of black ops 2 be available in stores after the release date?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Will the hardened edition of black ops 2 be available in stores after the release date?

just wanted to know for one of my friends who didn't get a chance to pre-order it, will he be able to go buy the hardened edition at like gamestop/eb games after they're back on the shelves (cuz they're usually sold out the first 2 weeks or so)

Level 7
7 REPLIES

Re: Will the hardened edition of black ops 2 be available in stores after the release date?

in reply to PleaseReply

The hardened edition is a limited edition. It won't be "back on the shelves". Your best chance would be to get close to the front of the line at a midnight release.

Level 10

Re: Will the hardened edition of black ops 2 be available in stores after the release date?

in reply to PleaseReply

Nope, special editions are never restocked, unless you are VERY lucky and someone trades one back in, but chances are it wont have the extras that were more than likely redeemed already.

Sorry, but you should have preordered when they first got announced.

Level 32

in reply to dstr001

thanks but if u have read my question correctly, i was asking for a close friend. Your comment is disrepectfull to a true cod fan

Level 7

in reply to PleaseReply

Umm, OK? I stated fact there friend, the same is true of any special edition of a game; if you don't preorder, you don't get, simple as that, no disrespect in my comment at all......

Level 32

in reply to PleaseReply

amazon has copys of both hardren and care package still but they are chagring up the ass for em.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MAZE13

Have you seen the ebay listings? lmao

And to OP...your friend didn't have $5 a couple of months ago to go pre-order at gamestop?

Anyway, ur SOL unless someone decides they don't want to go pick up their game after release. I think gamestop gives you 48 hours to pick up your pre-order. If you don't get it by then, its back on the shelf, so make sure you go check it out.

Level 9

in reply to kellysa111

Lol mw2 hardend was restocked at my gamestop...

Level 3

Studios