Why wasn't target finder nerfed??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Why wasn't target finder nerfed??

in reply to Stutterdecoy

Stutterdecoy wrote:

It was not changed because giving terrible players a crutch keeps them paying and playing!

Probably right.

But that makes the difference between "terrible" vs "good". To me the good players, have no issue countering the TF.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to GALACT1C0s117

The only class gun that should be capable if the attachment us the LMG as it is actually a plausible attachment for it. SMGs definately not. But Treyarch decided that all guns need all attachments or you will upset the kids.

Also to the topic starter. Your several games to late with the gun that shoots for you. The sentry gun has been available since MW2 =p

When the introduce rail guns is when I quit.

Level 11

Definitely not OP, but it is cheesy as hell. I do however recommend it for players that can't play with traditional optics.

Level 20

Why you should it be? I'm a sniper..I don't use it but I don't mind it being used AGAINST ME. Like the first reply said.. Cold blood, emp, or smoke grenades. Quit complaining and adjust your game style. Cheers!

Level 10

Because apparently a single fire gun that hardly anybody uses is more powerful than a semi- aimbot that shows you exactly where people are from 9999999999999999 feet away.

Level 5

in reply to xPsYcHo

I lol'd but the fal is widely used weapon

Level 10

in reply to i_am_legend

I see about 1 FAL for every 25 LMG's with a target finder.

Level 5

IMO the TF "might" be the most used optic in the game, but as pointed out by others on this board, there's a lot of really bad players playing this game. The target finder helps them to be a little better. I don't have a problem with that at all.

Level 20

There's nothing wrong with the target finder.  People have this perception that it's overpowered because they see them so often in their killcams...what they fail to realize is that the people using them are generally watching far more killcams than they are, if you catch my drift.

The issue with the curtains on Raid has nothing to do with the target finder, that's just because Treyarch can't design a game where two people staring at each other have the same sight lines.

Level 26

i think the other sights besides TF/MMS should be buffed so they actually slightly affect weapon performance things like accuracy and range depending on the sight. mms should actually work a little better too. i feel i miss a lot of still or very slow moving people i should be able to see. when they make the other sights better, people will have good reasons to choose another sight.

Level 15

Studios