Why is the Peacekeeper so damn good in HC?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Why is the Peacekeeper so damn good in HC?

in reply to Neo-N8

5 months later. If you think hc is so much easier, do a forum search for the " core challenge" and the " hardcore challenge" .... let me know what it shows you. ..

Secondly I don't think easier or harder is a good argument for core v hc , they are just different.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Buddy, if you take ten shots to kill someone, I'm just going to go out there are say that you're bad at the game.

Also, implying that all "good players" jump shot and blah blah blah is a total joke.

I think these people are just mad that they get shat on by try-hards all day.

Level 1

in reply to I_SMACK_CAMPERS

Hardcore basically comes down to who can hipfire fastest.

Level 3

in reply to RollinSackboy

you can do well in HC with almost any gun, they all kill instantly..i find the best for me is any gun with controllable recoil...M27, Vector, and MTAR are my fave

Level 5

in reply to CrimsonTideMonk

Agreed a lot of guns do well in hardcore. The other day I was using the FAL just like a sniper rifle, OHK.

Level 2

that's about as idiotic as core is all about who can bunny hop the most

Level 15

in reply to I_SMACK_CAMPERS

When someone says they find a mode easy, but play the other mode... I call BS

In a world where people are constantly trying to go for high killstreaks (which I barely ever see in HC unless the dude was sitting in some corner camping all match) and better stats... they would always play the mode that they find easier to do so...again I call BS

Some prefer a mode, but do better in the other... no mistaking that of course.  But then said person would play the mode they do better in, and no that which is preferred (unless they care not for stats... and we are out there).

slightly off topic story- I was playing a lot of HC on the weekend and I joined a party and we went into a game. As I pay little attention to the mini-map I did not realize we were playing core (I was having a stupidity spasm). I was going something pitiful like 1-11 (YEMEN) because I would shoot some twice and stop firing.  Then I thought: "Hey this is core!!"

I switched my weapon and playstyle (started hipfiring only with an SMG) and turn my game around.

Not saying CORE or HC is easier... just saying

Activision Ambassador

Yeah, um, it's not hard at all to get streaks in HC. The fact that you think that is funny alone.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Neo-N8

HC Challenge: HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge

Core Challenge: Still not a debate - The CORE challenge

You have a submission to either one? If yes, which? If no... we can talk when you do

Activision Ambassador

This post seems like a ploy from treyarch to get muppets to buy the DLC's every gun on HC is great if your fast enough.

Level 12

Studios