Why is everything OVERPOWERED? - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Why is everything OVERPOWERED? - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

in reply to Highwayman0226

point being that if a grenade was to land no-where near you it wouldnt kill you........

Level 9

in reply to crosby85

I'm fairly certain all grenade kill cams aren't "perfect" right at the feet of they guy getting blown up.  I might be mistaken, but pretty sure I've seen em a couple feet away, gonna have to start paying attention to this.  It's easier for me to believe that the kill feed is playing back what the server saw, rather than a fictional recreation of the kill.  Again, I don't have facts, it just makes sense.

Level 29

in reply to WolfRidge

By watching the killcam. It's easy to see if you got screwed by lag or just outflanked and outgunned. Although there are players that still blame lag when they get owned legitamitely. So it's a thin line.

Level 7

in reply to crosby85

Dude I understand what your saying, everything you use seems to not work vs others. But guess what I am almost sure they are going through the same exact thing.

This games frustrations levels have (for some reason) increased in the last weeks.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

If I understand what you are saying, I agree 100%

Everyone complains from their own point of view (which is totally understandable)... what people fail to remember is that everyone is having the same issue. 

You know those games where you go 20-1 and the next you go 1-20... someone on the other team had the same experience, just in the reverse game order.

People talk about how "everything is great, when the game works"... the game never works (in this sense): when things are going great for you, it is going terrible for the enemy.  The number of games I have played where everyone in the lobby felt things seemed fair and the game was not a complete blowout... can be counted on 2 of the fingers of one hand.

Activision Ambassador

I think the game is just to inconsistent.....My k/D swings more from match to match then a kid swinging at a pinyata.... Its crazy lol.....

Level 3

in reply to melrose

I agree with you on this (due to the lag) but the weapons/perks/scorestreaks seem fine.

Level 9

in reply to crosby85

I agree ..........

Lag needs to be the first thisng addressed ......but it wont be........

people complaining about OP weapons do make me laugh......becuae they want the power cut back to something more real, but at the same time want to run around as fast as they can....not so real in real fights LOL

Level 16

I'm sure that if someone one shoted me in a vital organ with a 9mm pistol I would probably die so how they can complain about a gun being OP is incredible. They want it to be realistic but don't want guns in it that kill people quickly, one thinks they are a little confused lol

Level 9

in reply to crosby85

I agree with you 90%.  I LOVE the rock, paper siccors analogy.  If you come face to face with a shotgun with your LMG in a hallway...you got scissors, he got a ROCK.  The game feels very balanced in matches with little lag (for me anyway), with the exception of the range on SMGs and quickscoping in CQ.  These are things that really shouldn't happen, even in the game world.  The stregnth of SMGs basically make ARs obsolete (on these small maps).  LMG is basically an AR with a bigger clip that bounces around more.

Level 29

Studios