Why is Activision allowed to sell us an unfinished, non-working product?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Why is Activision allowed to sell us an unfinished, non-working product?

Its one thing if there are a few uncommon issues in cercain areas of the game, but this game should NOT have been released like this. This is an incomplete game that does NOT work. It was obviously not tested before its release and so we are all now the beta testers. I paid $100.oo for this game and it should work the minute I play it. It can't find a match for 10 minutes sometimes, and then it locks up the PS3 forcing me to perform a "hard" reboot which I'm sure will damage my PS3 eventually. Also, It takes about an hour to play one match thanks to all of the problems with network and matchmaking issues. I freeze and have to do a hard reboot twice an hour. I don't  know how activision is allowed to sell us a game that doesn't work.  I bet X-Box users aren't freezing though. It seems like these games are WAY better (stable) on xbox. Its a shame that I have to be a BETA tester once again for another piece of garbage from Activision. We all got screwed AGAIN by Acticvision.......big shocker there I know.

Level 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Why is Activision allowed to sell us an unfinished, non-working product?

in reply to MaGicBush
Solution
‎16-11-2012 05:06 PM

I didn't pre-order or fall for the BS this time around. I still feel slighted from MW3 and I know it's a different company, but the fact that they made us shell out $50 for ELITE at the start of the year and it still is not working as it was intended to at launch and the fact they let it be broken all year and only threw in some new bells and whistles just before the launch of BOPSII told me that it would probably be another screw job with this game release so I just decided to stay away. Sadly there are too many COD fanboys who just can't resist blowing their wad over this game and are lined up every release at midnight to get suckered again and will blindly defend the game over and over. Until players stop spending their money on these 75% finished games the game companies will continue to screw you. They make their money at release and then patch as they go, never really fixing the big issues because they've made thier profit and don't care.

Level 8
4 REPLIES

in reply to nickdiddy

I don't blame them blame yourselves for all the hypes

Level 1

in reply to nickdiddy

I paid $100.oo for this game

Not sure why you were sold so well, but man that marketing worked!

then it locks up the PS3 forcing me to perform a "hard" reboot which I'm sure will damage my PS3 eventually.

You know the crazy about being crazy is doing the same thing over and over! You have a choice not to play the game and risk killing your motherboard.

once again for another piece of garbage from Activision

Yet you paid 100.00 for a second game from the creators you consider garbage! The irony!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to nickdiddy

So stop pre-ordering.. problem solved.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to MaGicBush
Solution
‎16-11-2012 05:06 PM

I didn't pre-order or fall for the BS this time around. I still feel slighted from MW3 and I know it's a different company, but the fact that they made us shell out $50 for ELITE at the start of the year and it still is not working as it was intended to at launch and the fact they let it be broken all year and only threw in some new bells and whistles just before the launch of BOPSII told me that it would probably be another screw job with this game release so I just decided to stay away. Sadly there are too many COD fanboys who just can't resist blowing their wad over this game and are lined up every release at midnight to get suckered again and will blindly defend the game over and over. Until players stop spending their money on these 75% finished games the game companies will continue to screw you. They make their money at release and then patch as they go, never really fixing the big issues because they've made thier profit and don't care.

Level 8

Studios