Why does no one from Activision reply to threads?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Why does no one from Activision reply to threads?

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

when you answer on someone else behalf people tend to get things mixed up or miscommunicate. besides that if people would just use there head they could figure out most of the answers themself's. but most are to lazy to google how to use google.

Level 8

in reply to greaTm

i just want the devs to be closer to us regular joe smoes, it should be common knowlege what their usernames are and they should be popping up here more to chat us up a bit about the game. there is a sound proof barrier between us and the devs and it shouldnt be that way. back in mw3 days, it was easy to have a conversation with gihandi or robert bowling via pm or the public forums. it would be nice to see treyarch devs chime in at least once in a while

Level 15

Thats the community manager's job. Vann but i guess if you can still get paid and not do part of your job why not everyone else dose it.

Plus it get really old saying the same thing over and over again to the masses of people that dont like to listen or just want something to complaine about.

Level 8
Highlighted

CallOfDutyFan88 wrote:

they dnt get answered, i understand u cant get to all of them but c'mon now! they almost never answer any of them. sugarcoat all u want but they are not nearly as active as they should be. they might as well hire people like u and harv to answer valid threads on their behalf

The Forum Members you mention aren't answering questions on their (3arc) behalf!

Chances are they are probably Mature Individuals who see both sides of the coin?

Going in with a definitive viewpoint doesn't serve you well (see all sides )

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

who says im not seeing both sides? just because i wont accept being given the cold shoulder as quietly as u are? i understand a lot of crap threads get put out there, i also understand alot of well thought out threads are being put out there as well. more of the people posting those productive feedback threads deserve to be acknowledged. I know theres alot of us but treyarch needs to do a better of getting back to the people reaching out to them. Them not even trying or hardly trying is not acceptable. If i was vahn i would stop by the forum almost every night before i go to sleep or even took a dump, just to chime in on some of your threads letting u know i read it and what i thought about it, thanking u guys for reporting glitches and letting u guys know that treyarch is aware and working on it, i would even apologize to those who are giving valid reasons for not enjoying this game or even just to troll a bit to let u guys know im alive and roaming the forums at the moment among other things. I would appreciate the people that keep me rich and relevant way more than he does but thats just me i guess.

Level 15

CallOfDutyFan88 wrote:

they dnt get answered, i understand u cant get to all of them but c'mon now! they almost never answer any of them. sugarcoat all u want but they are not nearly as active as they should be. they might as well hire people like u and harv to answer valid threads on their behalf

@ callofdutyfan your meaningless dribble of words means nothing to me. You can keep dreaming that this game will magically improve for you and the rest of those who complain like they have been brainwashed.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios