Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?

in reply to salomonhayat123

Yea I have seen a ton. If they have crazy scores I go back to the theater and watch them, it seems like its always the same menu that pops up on all the cheaters that I have seen. There was one that talked to be and asked if I want to cheat also. I just like you said no way. But I did play in a game recently where you shoot one person you get 30,000 or 300,000 points, I played for about 20 seconds and got the first blood and my score instantly was at max. So they are out there.

Level 1

in reply to sennalike

You want proof play it you will find your proof   just make sure your ps3 is plugged in to a surge protecter so you can shut it off quick  and there all on TDM HAVE FUN 

Level 1

in reply to sennalike

No it cannot be explain with simple lag, I have been experiencing the same, but I am more proactive I always ask why cheat the response is almost the same everytime I get a colorful message scroll across my screen asking why am i mad, or the famous i am going to boot you. The last time i check lag doesnt cause that so yeah. I guarantee that anybody that doesnt agree is hacking themselves because its quite obvious.

Level 1

in reply to LogicalEagle123

i never come across a hacker in black ops 2 not once i always have postive score

Level 1

Haha it's not possible to "hack" BO2 on any console. It's incredibly hard to do at all. The ammount of times i've had someone call me a hacker is ridiculous. The sole possibility is a modded control system, still extremely few people use these as it is grounds for an account ban. However Microsoft is much more aware of modded systems than Sony would be.

Level 1

this is really not consider a hacker but more of a cheater. the way your describing it though sounds like they might just have the lag advantage over you. you can have awesome connection but if you are the furthest person to the host player than you will have a long ping difference to everyone else. that or you are just blaming your failure. even i will call someone a cheater when they killed me fairly. lol. its whats ppl do

Level 10

Lol... Weakest excuse ever. I've experienced real aimbots in the MW2 days, and it's nothing like what you describe. Shooting a gun in COD isn't difficult at all lmao, being accurate is no reason to call anyone a hacker. Anyone can aim a gun...

Level 12

in reply to WiseguyFTL
He didnt describe it well but someone sitting in the middle of the map shooting ppl un the back of the map is cheating and happens more often than not so stop criticizing someone just because they are making a a statement to the gamemakers to do something about the cheaters that is obviously in the game. These people are sending messages across your screen these people will turn on Aimbot on your game these people also will put on camos for everybody in the game how is that not cheating and it's happening more often than not just because you probably is one of the cheaters and you don't want nobody to actually speak about it don't have nobody because you don't believe what they're saying or you don't want it to be spread it because there's no way if you play this game you have not seen the hackers in this game and they're obvious they're not something that you have to look for their completely obvious and they don't care if you report them because Activision report does nothing
Level 1

If any1 doesn't think black ops 2 is hacked add me on psn I got a guy on my friends list who can give any1 god mode and he can do all sorts of crazy stuff

Level 12

If you are telling the truth blame the community for not reporting them also wasn't Sony suppose to have anyone with a Jail Broken PS3 arrested? Seriously that's what they said they were going to do when they got hacked years ago. Sony step up security if you want all hackers to go away.

Level 23

Studios