Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?

It's becoming quite ridiculous --- I'd say at least 6 out of 10 games I play, someone is running around killing everyone, clearly using aimbot. I watch the killcam and they kill one person, and then quickly turn around (too fast for the Dualshock 3 to be able to do unless sensitivity was on max) and is 100 % perfectly accurate in killing them, and then turns to the left to kill me 100 % accurately. They know exactly where we are and sit in one corner (especially in Nuketown) turning far too fast for a controller to be able to do. Even if they had the sensitivity on max, it is virtually impossible to be that accurate. Sometimes they go as far as super jumping and having camos that were cut from the game on their weapons. I've played the Xbox 360 version before and guess what? No hackers. Everything was fine. Why does Activision put more effort into the Xbox 360 version and forget that there are three other platforms they have to attend to? Nearly every game I play I'm clicking "Report Player" and even then I run into more and more.

Level 1
58 REPLIES

Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?

in reply to LogicalEagle123

lately ive had players super jump over me when i go to knife them.

somehow they managed to jump over, spin in the air, land and intsa kill me from behind.

Level 4
Highlighted

LogicalEagle123 wrote:

It's becoming quite ridiculous --- I'd say at least 6 out of 10 games I play, someone is running around killing everyone, clearly using aimbot.

haha 6-10 really.

Someone running around aiming, and killing people sounds like a total hack.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

6 out 10 games I play I said.

Level 1

LogicalEagle123 wrote:

6 out 10 games I play I said.

I read that clearly, yet your the one believing it. Sorry what you say is extremely unlikely, yet all you can do is report the ones you think are "hacking" and move on.

And since you are experiencing it at such a high percentage than not reporting players is an injustice.

Whats your PSN? I'd like to see what you do in the game.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

LOL u better count again bro i just log on like everyroom i join lagin every1 movin slow and dudes 1 shotin i join atleast 15 rooms back to back and they all doin the same thing i think im toss black ops2  in the trash and wipe that off my ps3 bye black ops

Level 1

Got any video proof of all this "hacking"?  Shouldn't be too hard to get if it is happening 6/10 matches.

Everything you descibe can be explained by lag advantage.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

I have just fine internet connection. I never have issues connecting to games. I don't think lag makes it so that someone can jump 300 feet into the air, use camos that were cut from the game, and give them godlike reflexes.

Level 1

LogicalEagle123 wrote:

I have just fine internet connection. I never have issues connecting to games. I don't think lag makes it so that someone can jump 300 feet into the air, use camos that were cut from the game, and give them godlike reflexes.

Like senna said, go to your theater mode record a 30 second vid and share it with us. Its very hard to tell if your exaggerating or telling the truth.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

okay on it.

Level 1

Studios