Why are most of the weapons taken out in MOTD?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Why are most of the weapons taken out in MOTD?

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

hes saying that those were the only wall weapons used not that they werent used id use the an-94 over any weapon in bo2 zombz

Level 7

in reply to H-Smit

Yeah that is why I went back it edited it. I misread it.

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

its a shame for some of the weapons but there is a weapon limit, plus in order to have the new ones and there are a few, all of which are awesome, old ones have to go and also for balencing, though to be honest aside from the executioner, rpg and snipers the rest of the weapons are great, there is no war machine, python, ballistic knife, SMR, so while there has to be a few rubbish guns, there are more good than bad and IMO this is the best zombie map yet certainly for BO2 probably because the campaign team made it and they went to hell with balencing, the zombies team need to create maps like this one

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to timelordalex

I disagree about this being the "best" map on Black Ops II. I think Die Rise is a much better map than Mob of the Dead. I can't aruge with the weapon limit, but to me I think there are LESS weapons on Mob of the Dead than usual. Also the same weapons on the wall are just a waste of space as I stated before.

Level 17

Studios