Why are most of the weapons taken out in MOTD?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Why are most of the weapons taken out in MOTD?

I think this map is disappointing when it comes to weapons, most of the weapons from the last maps are not even there anymore.

Why did Treyarch take weapons out like the M8A1, HAMR, RPD, AN-94, SVU, AK74u, M16, Type 25, Chicom?  To me this map sucks to the other maps when it comes down to weapons.

The new wonder weapon in this map is cool, but I still don't understand why they got rid of most of the weapons in the box. Hopefully these weapons will return in the next DLC.

On a side note, what is the point in putting guns like MP5, R870, Uzi in three different places around the map? To me that is just a waste of space.

Level 17
13 REPLIES

Re: Why are most of the weapons taken out in MOTD?

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

i agree that the weapon selction lacked in that map but the weapons that were added in my opinion made up for that like the tommy gun blundergat and death machine plus the ak47 and uzi which sould of been in zombies to begin with in black ops like it was supposed to.

Level 2

Remember there is a weapons limit I honestly like the weapon selection better.

Level 18

I've only hit the box a few times so far but from what I've seen the weapons are better overall in my opinion. The only weapon that I wouldn't really pick up was the Barrett, most of the rest were good weapons. The Galil, the Death Machine, the PDW, AK, etc. I think I remember the first time I used it I got a Ray Gun (I know a lot of people don't like it but it's a cool weapon), and the next a Death Machine. Or maybe it was the other way around. lol But the weapons have been good thus far. Only got the Blundergat once though, didn't get to see how good it was because the only time I used it it just killed one zombie lol

Level 18

More wall locations for the same gun means more places to buy ammo.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to BigidyBam115

Still a waste of space to me, weapons like the AN-94 could have been there.

Level 17

You can only put so much guns on a map, we folks on the PC who do custom zombie maps know this well. If you want a new gun, something old has to go.

But even though some of the weapons aren't there, you gotta admit, the news ones are nice to use. Death Machine from the box? Loved it. Ak47 in the game? About time it got in. A Thompson that was widely used by Mobsters during the 20s-30s? Neat! LSAT? Gotta study for tha-...wrong one xD, nice lmg. BlunderGat is pretty cool too, now if only they made a mixing-weapons machine that people wanted so many threads ago...

Level 19

in reply to th3_im0rtal

The new ones? Death Machine? No I'm not a fan at all, maybe if Stamin Up was on MOTD then I would like it. AK47? Decent at best for me. Thompson? To me it's weaker then before. LSAT is the only one I love and gald it returned from Nuketown.

Level 17

Its our fault really if your talking wall weapon wise. I almost never played with anyone who picked up a wall weapon other then the SVU, AN, or PDW. Speaking from a die rise prospective at least. Though I do kinda enjoy not having to always run around the map to grab some ammo and wall weapons are pretty good.

Level 10

in reply to IFirebombCopZ

*EDIT* I misread your comment, my bad, lol.

Level 17

Studios