Why League Play is a complete joke.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Why League Play is a complete joke.

This is a team game. There is NOTHING you can do to win if you get matched with teammates that are god awful. If you are lucky, you will climb the ladder. If you have bad luck, you will fall, but you're performance has no influence on your ranking at all.

I'm stuck in platinum division, where everybody is so bad, that no matter how good I do, I can't carry. Ladder hell GG

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Why League Play is a complete joke.

in reply to ELOHELL

I don't understand the point of not having a League based on Solo play.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

pmsl @chestsplittah

Level 3

in reply to ELOHELL

I see the problem but i dont think its that big of a problem. i roast plat players all day even with iron league players on my side

what i do think is a FLAW in league play is that you can TEAM up while it counts towards solo-.-'. being matched against a 5 man team last night with couple of randoms yeah we got roasted on hardpoint..

and yeah got placed gold cus of dumb teammates just work my way upSmiley Happy and look for a team to actually proove you can hold highest of the leaguesSmiley Happy

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ELOHELL

I had the perfect example of this playing cap the flag, my team back out half way though, I finished 28 for 8 three captures and 8 returns, I lost the match 4 - 3 and ended on negative 160 points how is that fair

Level 9

in reply to ELOHELL

I don't know why you would try to play without having a team in the first place. I won't play with any less than 3 friends. Greenies are such garbage anymore, you can't trust them.

I got placed in Gold and I thought I was ripped off. Every match I played I capped more objectives than anyone on any team, I always held a positive K/D, and won every match possible. But I'm ranked under my friend who just plays for kills and all he has is 1 more win than me

Level 75

in reply to ELOHELL

I truely think they should have a solo lobby and a team lobby. I got up to rank 43 in solo in about 4 matches.

Level 59

Studios