Why DO people camp???? Just why exactly do people camp!!!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Why DO people camp???? Just why exactly do people camp!!!

in reply to HoodsFinest2012

why do people run n gun like headless chickens?

sincerely,

sniper player

Level 10

This subject will never end. Here's my thought when you played with matches and you burned yourself did you do it again? No. So why when you know their camping do you continue to go back to where their at. Ya know their gonna camp and ya know where their hidding so why not stay away. I try to avoid campers as much as I can but keep in mind it's a game and everybody plays their own way.

Level 2

Why do people keep making threads about camping?

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

Because all the butthurt kids want everyone to play the way they want them to.

Level 9

This is retarded I camp when I think the time is right and do the same when it comes to running wild. Why do I camp? To kill your A**

Level 2

I love camping b/c I get to hear the screams of anger from the silly runners who I kill over and over and over again - PRICELESS! 

Too many times I have to ask myself, "Seriously, how many times is this brainless runner gonna come at me before he realises that he's going to die each and every time?" 

Too funny!

With love,

Tke KISS Army

Level 6

Depends on whether the OP is refering to people that are just holding a position(not campers) or people that HIDE SCARED in a corner while hard ADSing the only entry way(camping whussies). Those holding a position are usualy doing so because they actually know how to, it's as simple as that. Those hiding in corners are doing it for NO OTHER reason than the fact that they don't have the skills play otherwise.

Level 20

Honestly, not another one of these threads. Normally, I can't bother with reading the forum but the questions begs asking. Why limit yourself to one mode of play? Rush, camp, patrol (not quite camping, not quite rushing), staggered advance (moving from cover to cover).

However you wish to play the game - feel free to do what you like. Remember one thing and this is directed to those who happen to either rush or camp and have strong feelings about it - "get off your high horses". No one, absolutely no one, can tell you how to play the game, nor can you tell anyone that they should or shouldn't play the game in a manner which you feel is "appropriate".

My usual response if someone keeps getting killed over and over again (either rushing me when I "camp" or when they "camp" and I am rushing). And yes it happens I get my ass nailed too - who honestly doesn't have a bad game or three or five once in a while.

Nowadays, I play mostly HC TDM since I don't like the "pray-n-spray" mode of play that exists in normal gameplay. Bullets if they hit center mass (or other vital areas) should drop you. So I do all of the aforementioned, I camp, rush, patrol and advance in staggered movement to achieve the objective, which is either the outright killing of another player and/or achieving an objective.

TL;DR - Stop bitching about camping, stop bitching about rushing, just play the damn game.

Level 2

in reply to MrCham

MrCham wrote:

Honestly, not another one of these threads. Normally, I can't bother with reading the forum but the questions begs asking.

You were the one who just dug up an 11 day old thread that was last commented on 10 days ago.

Level 13

it is a legitimate playing style.

if you bought the game yourself, you play the way you want.

simple.

Level 10

Studios