Why DO people camp???? Just why exactly do people camp!!!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Why DO people camp???? Just why exactly do people camp!!!

in reply to TheOneMadone

That's completely different, when sniping you're supposed to stay in one place for a bit, not run around queerscoping, if you use anything else, that's camping.

Level 3

in reply to HORNSxANDxHALOS

Exactly, but qs' is just a rusher with a sniper rifle, rather play him then a camper or hardscoper

Level 4

in reply to HoodsFinest2012

Hate playing against quick and no scopers there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them

Level 4

in reply to SAINTMA2

create a physical cross hair on your tv screen. perfect way, obviously indetectable way to cheat. : lol

Level 1

a bit confused here its ok to camp when sniping but not otherwise isn't that doing the same as a sniper

Level 1

in reply to TheOneMadone

because it's a war game in wars people don't just run around in the open getting killed also you can get the dual band SCOPE for the LMG's is it ok to camp when using that

Level 1

in reply to TheOneMadone

You to arent making any sense, try better wording

Level 4
Highlighted

Camping is in this game and will ALWAYS be in this game. Unless treyarch decided to make a map with nothing on it at all. Just a square, round, triangle whatever map with nothing on it. And I think we all know that will never happen. It is up to the individual to play strategically and get the camper or just leave him/her camp for the game and go 4-0 or whatever. But the bottom line is, camping will always be in the game.

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

Not my qeustion, I know campers will always be in this game, but why do they do it is what I want to know, not why they camp. Obviously they camp because their are things to hide on, nuketown solved this by having the least amount of things to hide behind because people can get to you and kill you so fast. NUKETOWN = RUSHERS PARADISE

Level 4

Its too keep rusher at bay. They make them change the rusher tactics then maybe give the camper team time to catch up and hold up the area too. I dont see whats wrong with camping. If you want cod should make a map in a open field no walls nothing so you guys can all rush all day.

Level 17

Studios