Why Black ops Will ALWAYS SUCK

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Why Black ops Will ALWAYS SUCK

How about not being Gay Trearch, and make the game like IW KNOWS HOW TO. Get rid of the team killing "I'm gay" Shit. Use Richochet like SMART PEOPLE WOULD. Getting tired of getting team killed because I'm better than you, Or because I use a carepackage and a teammate decides hey my parents hate me, let me lay under this carepackage so I can have something good in my life!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Why Black ops Will ALWAYS SUCK

in reply to AvidNanoike

Stop spraying when a teammate is near by. Your fault if you kill them, you were the one controlling the gun that killed them. So you are the one that needs to grow up and realize this.

Level 70

in reply to AvidNanoike

You sound like a 12 year old.... If you are, then I could accept your bull s... and pack it away due to your lack of maturity!

But.... If you have reached an age of adult maturity, I think it's about time you learnt some 'different' methods of discussion!

Level 5

in reply to AvidNanoike

tbh expecting anything decent out of treyarch has always been a fools errand.

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

Expecting anything decent out of kids like you and the OP is beyond a fools errand. People like you are NEVER satisfied. The game has its problems to be sure. That is to be expected when a greedy publisher such as Activision gets their hands on a good franchise.

However, why are we not focusing on the real issues? It's because butt-hurt kids like you and the OP complain about things that don't matter. "Waaahhh OP weapons!!!" Waaaaahhhh kids team killing!" "Waaahh UAV spam!!!"

The REAL problems are:

1) Spawns

2) Lag/lag comp/foreign connections

3) Poor map design

4) The $hit-ass community

Get your facts straight and focus on what's really wrong with the game.

Level 7

in reply to DarkHero131

I agree with 1,2,4 I never pay attention to the maps lol.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to parnezzi

HC ricochet isn't decent.  Hardcore people moaned about ricochet being in MW3 and now they have it out in BO2.

Level 31

Studios