Why Black Ops 2 will go down as the greatest COD of All-Time.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Why Black Ops 2 will go down as the greatest COD of All-Time.

in reply to MasterNuke

PMSL!!!! Lagvantage....  Troll...

Level 12

in reply to the_eon

Your childish. Move along.

Level 4

in reply to MasterNuke

I started with MW2, so I can't speak on any CODs before that one, but out of the 4 I've played, Black Ops 2 is my favorite. ...despite the well-known issues.

Level 21

in reply to MasterNuke

I am glad that you enjoy this game, and that you rate it so highly, but for me it was a different story. The game had so much potential(which has obviously been realised on your part), but was the biggest, laggiest pile of letdown to ever get me to part with my money. The game was completely unplayable, and not enjoyable in the slightest.

Level 10

in reply to squirt_magoo

I understand. Not everyone enjoys it.

As far as having potential, yes. It can go down as GOAT.

Level 4

in reply to MasterNuke

This game is pitiful , terrible matchmaking, soft freezes, hard freezes, and crashes galore, the gameplay is mediocre, ( multiplayer ) the game is a lazy port from Xbox filled with bad coding, bad spawning and a wide variety of other issues.  Without "call of duty" in front of the name, it would be a weekend rental from blockbuster play through the single player and back it would go. Treyarch once again flubbed , they take a few original and innovative ideas, like the wild card system and gun camos and attachments leveling up independently to allow for a smoother leveling curve and different gameplay, and forego basic functions.

Level 1

in reply to The_Shardeus

Well i'm sorry sir, but i'm going to have to disagree on this one. One thing your 1000% right on, matchmaking does need to be redone. I can't tell you how many times I have been put in a lobby where there's players that just got the game, ( i'm level 55) and i'm playing people that are level 1's or 5's. I do get alot of strong players to, but more of the weaker ones.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to MasterNuke

Not only have I NEVER rage quitted, but when I get killed in Black Ops 2, I have noticed it's always

because the player out played me or out smarted me.

I have felt this "being outsmarted" on this, similarly to BO. Accepting you were defeated is a huge step forward to enjoying the game. Because if you allow it, it should teach you what worked vs what didn't/

The whole 10 slot system is amazing.

I love that you can do as you please.

It is a break through concept that isn't fully appreciated here, players rather focus on the negatives than the positives. Much easier to claim a thing is OP or unfair than to say thanks to the pick ten I was able to------

This game will go down as a " Greatest of all time".

I try not to state any game is better than the next because they are each on their own. But hopefully with time it should prove to be a valuable game like BO was.

Good post, nice to read something positive about the game.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to MasterNuke

I don't think Black Ops 2 will go down as the greatest COD ever, but in the progression of the game it's a step in the right direction.  I love the 10 slot class system, the graphics are incredible, and I agree that the camos are the best ever.  I have not had most of the problems with lag that others have had (and I'm using my phone as a hot spot with 4Glte), so I can't comment on that. 

Overall, it's a great game, and one that I happily put Black Ops 1 down for. 

Level 4

in reply to RoidKi11

You are part of the problem. Using a hotspot cell phone with inconsistant connections ruins lobbies.

Level 7

Studios