Who Has Any Gold Weapons ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Who Has Any Gold Weapons ?

I've done the MP7. Just working on the AN-94 and Crossbow. Really love this weapon prestige thingy, 3 arch really put some thought into this and I like it.

Level 17
10 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Who Has Any Gold Weapons ?

in reply to WRECKU

Got the AN-94, PDW-57, and the Ballista gold. Now I'm working on the KAP-40............

Level 2

in reply to WRECKU

Got a gold MSMC Working on a type 45 and mp7

Level 7

in reply to WRECKU

Got the AN-94, PDW-57, and the Ballista gold. Now I'm working on the KAP-40............

Level 2

in reply to WRECKU

I too think it nice, the challenges are linked to the create a class page (I'd like to think I'm the reason for that since I asked for something similar a while back, but I'm probably not) which makes knowing the challenges needed to complete so much easier. Props in that regard

As far as Gold weapons go I'm almost done with my knife and I have nearly all weapons halfway done. I'll probably have all weapons gold by January at this rate since I'm using everything so balanced. Snipers might be my biggest challenge, I can't hit anything with them

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

MP7, FAL, Combat Knife. just been messing around with others so I have not made a point to get anotherone gold yet.

Level 12

in reply to WRECKU

Diamond camo for the shotguns.

Level 2

in reply to WRECKU

So far just the MTAR. I've been focusing on getting perk and attachment calling cards with the MTAR, since I am use to the way it handles. Hopefully, with in a few weeks I will venture into the other gun lineups.

Level 1

in reply to WRECKU

Not sure how you get gold weaopns but if its Completely prestige'n & leveling it out than I got Type 25 & Scorpion. ABout to get my Crossbow & MSMC

Level 1

in reply to WRECKU

I got diamond on shotguns and launchers, all SMG's golden except MSMC. After I'm done with the SMG's I'll probably go for the LMG's next as i do not like many of the AR's.. Or maybe try to get it for the assault shield and knife Smiley Happy

Level 22

Studios