Which map are you most excited about?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Which map are you most excited about?

For those who haven't seen it, the DLC preview is here.

Personally I am looking forward to Hydro, the interactivity with the maps which 3arc brought in with the original Black Ops was good and it is nice to see it returning.

Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: Which map are you most excited about?

in reply to beijinghuangyin

My gut tells me the Skate park... then again I was so excited for the Hockey Rink when that was announced for BO 1.... Then I was let down horribly when I found out you can't even go on the ice.

Truthfully this DLC looks amazing. This is what I've been wanting for years. More then just maps. Give us a bit more for what we pay. New guns, new modes, etc are all great additions.

I will be buying season pass after watching the preview.

Level 2
Highlighted

I just hope they are bigger than these cracker boxes we have now, that skateboard one looks to be tiny

Level 17

The new zombies game mode. I want to be a zombie!! xD

Level 4

Sadly, only those on the plus side of lag/lag compensation will get any real enjoyment out of it. They can throw out as much DLC maps or weapons as they want to try to cover things up, but it won't matter since tons of the community won't be able to actually enjoy them to the fullest due to such issues.

And the Peacekeeper, "a hybnd of a SMG and an assault rifle"? Great, the MW3 version of the MP7 is coming to BLOPs II...and it HAD to be a SMG too...

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

I have no problem with lagg compensation whatsoever, and my internet disconnects when my phone rings... so..

Level 4

Based on that description, you're probably on the winning end of lag compensation from a lower connection type or something.

Those on the winning end, of course, will hardly ever experience such problems compared to those with bigger internet connections.

Level 24

Get better Internet or don't play. quit making those of us who pay to enhance our experience suffer because you're a cheap, lag-whoring asswipe.

On Topic: Really looking forward to Hydro and Mirage. I always liked when Treyarch implemented little things like the zip lines in Kowloon (Blops1), so the Hydro dam floodgate appeals to me a bit.

Level 7

I had the season pass on pre-order before the game came out. As they still haven't fixed any of the issues present at release I cancelled it though and I won't get any of the DLC.

With lobbies this bad I rarely get to play a nice mix of the old maps, maps I don't really like, so I guess this p2p system won't exactly help to let me enjoy the DLC.

Level 13

None they are not getting my cash, i paid £60 for hardend edition they screwed me so im not buying any dlc. I will wait for skidrow.

Level 17

Studios