Where ya going, aim assist?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Where ya going, aim assist?

in reply to Highwayman0226

first, stop camping... second i have noticed this, however turning aim assist off doesnt help, it makes it very difficult to get kills, your better off just dieingf romt hat one kill than to be a fraction of a hair off and die

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

I don't think I mentioned camping.  Thanks for the input.  I kind of figured it would be worse turning it off, which is why I haven't.  Just wanted to get some input of what you guys thought about it.

Level 29
Highlighted

if you turn it off , you better be prepared to die alot.

especially if you on the bad side of lagg alot.

if you dont experience lagg then it might be worth it but its takes alot of skill to use and your sensitivity should not be to high.

also the reason why i think its so strong in this game is because they where epexcting this laggfest.

i think it was easier to just up this , instead of working on a solution to solve the lagg.

Level 27

I fully agree, I don't think it should activate when you're ADS as you generally aim to lock on target you don't want that ruined by an enemy running by your target, I'm sure it helps more than it effects you but it could do with some tweaking.

Level 9

What do you guys think about removing completely, i personally think it's a stupid addition to any FPS, if you can't aim and kill then so be it, why should they give us something that makes a game easier, it's supposed to be challenging, not made easy.

Level 9

in reply to GRIZZ11283

I don't think I'd miss it, as long as it's the same for everyone.

Level 29

Exactly, remove it completely, no-one has it, then actual skill will be involved when it comes to shooting.

Level 9

of course aim assist is stronger on this game,just look at your accuracy for each gun,mine is up around 5% on any other cod game averaging about 25% accuracy

Level 1

Aim Assist needs to stay, but definitely turned down. Using a controler fails to replicate real life aiming, AA helps ease this transition, but its far too strong and makes this game impossible sometimes

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Yes but the point would be if it was gone, EVERYONE would have the same hardships and need for skill to actually aim.

So because everyone would be at the same disadvantage, the game would actually be more balanced and those who actually have the skill to aim would be rewarded instead of punished, like it is now.

I've gotten more headshots and kills from hip firing than I have from actually taking my time to aim. Often times I lose gun battles solely because I aimed.

Level 2

Studios