Where's the integrity of this company?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Where's the integrity of this company?

I'm not even too upset that they're taking Nuketown 2025 off the playlist. What I am angry about is the lack of communication between the developers and the gaming community. They've become more of a souless coporation with each releasing CoD, proving that it's more about the cash than the game.

Just take a look at the scumbag, so-called "Game Design Director" David Vonderhaar's tweet concerincing Nuketown 2025:

"Double XP weekend is official over. That means Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 is as well. I know. RIGHT? Don't kill the messenger."

I love his attempt at pretending to be one of us, one of the regular gamers and not a cold-hearted business man. He refers to himself as the "messenger". He tries to make it look like it wasn't his fault. Like he was only told to share this message with us. But what I have to ask is, how can a game design director NOT know what is going on in his/her game? If he as the head director didn't know that Nuketown 2025 was coming down, then who's really calling the shots?

Conversely, if he really did know what was going on, he is, of course, still a scumbag for keeping this sort of information hidden and lying to us.

For shame on the ethics of this company.

Level 3
6 REPLIES

Re: Where's the integrity of this company?

in reply to HaiValPal

I agree that they shouldn't have removed the Nuketown playlist, but he is just the messenger. Find out what he really does before you say shit.

Level 1

in reply to HaiValPal

Integrity?  Thieves usually dont have integrity

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to HaiValPal

Reminds me of the movie Billy Madison when he selected business ethics to stump the dude.

Level 5

in reply to HaiValPal

It's basically activision who really call all the shots.

They are the worst company on earth tbh. Well them and EA... and Apple..  but they are all as bad as eachother.. all so disgustingly greedy they are never satisfied even after leaching all the $$$$ from people.

They make all the DLC maps before the game even ships.. but hold them all back on purpose so they can sell them seperatly as "DLC" even though they could have used them to make the game feel more complete to begin with..  i mean why else won't they include a map editor huh?? So we can't get 100's of free maps that's why!

And then they overcharge for them. £15 for 5 maps wtf? If people actually knew how little it costs to actually pay a few guys to use an editor to make a map they would all stop buying them.

Level 7

in reply to HaiValPal

I don't understand why they can't put it in the regular map rotation.

Level 4

in reply to HaiValPal

I should have learned my lesson at black ops 1.

Here I am again feeling taken advantage of. This is almost as bad as when psn went down a few months back. I thought their communication was bad....wow.

Level 1

Studios