Where's my probation?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Where's my probation?

Last night and today have been nothing but failed host migrations So I decided to dashboard myself and see if I'd get probation I did it right at the start of a game sorry if I ruined anyone's fun.  I was so disappointed to see that there was no probation for me.  Please 3arc bring this back if it's gone maybe I just need to do it more than once. Please don't cave in to the rage quitters who are feeding you BS stories that it's not their fault.  This was the best feature of BO2

Level 10
6 REPLIES

Re: Where's my probation?

in reply to aixelsyd

Curious, perhaps they removed it for now or it takes (from what I understood) multiple migrations. Let us know how many times you backout before you got it, if that's something your still doing.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

lol I don't want to keep doing it.

Level 10

in reply to aixelsyd

I've backed out of games a few times.  Never gotten probation though because I think I do not do it often enough.  My belief is that it is a timed thing. 

Back out of X number of matches in X period of time and you get hit with probation.  Just my theory. 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

I think Rid is correct, there has to be a tendency to get the probation. Unless they removed it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

I know the first day that I played, which was Wednesday, I backed out of at least 4-5 games, but never received any probation for it.  I think it was because the time between each of those "backouts" was far enough inbetween. 

Level 31

in reply to aixelsyd

Are you two talking about just backing out or dashboarding? As I understood you can back out all you want which is fine to me if someone wants to do it.

Level 10

Studios