Where can I find a Dragonfire ???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Where can I find a Dragonfire ???

Hi,

I am on my way to getting "Gold" camo on the SMAW and have unlocked every camo, apart from "Skulls". To unlock the "Skulls" camo, I need to destroy 1 "Dragonfire" scorestreak (using the SMAW). However, I have been playing many different game modes, mostly high scoring ones, and nobody seems to get a "Dragonfire". This is really depressing as I would like "Gold" camo. My question is, which game mode am I most likely to find a "Dragonfire" being used ???

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Where can I find a Dragonfire ???

in reply to orangeJ666

domination, groundwar or HQ.

Level 27

in reply to orangeJ666

AGR's are hard to find to

Message was edited by: 4thAndFinalAccount

Level 4

in reply to orangeJ666

Got 3 today from care packages. Most people dont run dragonfire as it is not worth the score requirement.

Level 17

in reply to orangeJ666

Occasionally I see people try to spawn trap with it in Demolition but you'll most likely complete the challenge from a care package Dragonfire as no one uses it.

Level 23

in reply to orangeJ666

I would try an objective gamemode where people are likely to score many points. I sometimes use the Dragonfire when I prestige because it's included in the default scorestreaks. Coincidentally, I shot one down on Carrier with the SMAW yesterday, but I had already completed the challenge.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to orangeJ666

Run CP, when you finally get a Dragonfire just let an enemy player take it while you run off to a good place to shoot it down from. It'll probably take several trys but that is one way of dong it.

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

I appreciate the thought on this idea but since I'm not that good at this game, CP is a permanent fixture on my scorestreaks and I have only landed a Dragonfire twice in a CP since this game came out.  Like I said, it's a good thought but to the original poster, this could take you a long while with this strategy.  (Hopefully, I cursed it so the first time you try this, you'll get a DF in your CP)  Good luck!

Level 1

in reply to orangeJ666

I am currently feeling your pain on this one as well.  The Dragonfire has not aged well with this game.  That is, it was a novelty when the game first launched but now no one runs it... and for good reason -- it sucks salty scrotem.  Anyway, if I find any definitive gamemode in my search, I will come back here to post.  Best of luck!

Level 1

in reply to orangeJ666

This is funny cause I'm always set on dragonfire because I'm trying to get the "Oppourtunistic" ( destroy an enemy killstreak with dragonfire ). And it's so hard for me to do that I either gotta shoot a guardian sentry gun, agr or another dragonfire down.. Pretty hard

Level 3

Studios