When will all these kids get banned?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: When will all these kids get banned?

in reply to Cutpurse

thanks cutpurse for atleast stating soon, brings some relief that action will be taken.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Cutpurse

Thank you,

.... and for all you idiots. Leave the Dev alone, do you know what a NDA is

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

No I will not leave them alone no console has gotten any support yet not even PC the only thing they have done since this game came out was screw around with weapon stats oh no that's so hard sounds like a lot of work for a group of people who made billions and have millions at their disposal. There is no excuse for the condition of this game. Treyarch needs to stop embracing excuses and start embracing solutions.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Do you know how difficult it is to identify an exploit then find a solution and implement it with out effecting the honest Prestige Masters?

Whilst trying to remedy the other ingame issues.... Its not a Sony Exclusive, so it would not have had the beta testing with Alpha, Beta then public beta codes. They would not have done server load testing live on the PSN for 3 months. They do not use access keys, so of course some little nerd somewhere in Russia is going to create an exploit in BLOPs 11. Its not a Pentagon software program uhg!

Do you realise how frustrating it is due to a NDA to sit here and read these Forums and not be allowed to post anything????

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

yes i know how hard it is.but they should spend more time on fixing these issues than trying to make more money.we have all the rights to question them since we have paid for a game which has so many problems.what's disgusting is you having the nerve to call us idiots.

Level 4

in reply to Cutpurse

Thanks for replying I guess.

Level 6

in reply to Cutpurse

They are treating us like Wii players.

Level 1

in reply to Adam1234567893

Lol if only they were putting all that work into some 'kick ass' dlc.  Unfortunately no, it's probably already been made months ago.  Any map map maker worth his salt could come up with these maps and have them fine tuned for release in less than a week.  A large portion of people at treyarch will be coders and they wont be doing anything with the dlc, just working on patches etc, or more likely kicking back relaxing, counting all their filthy money whilst partying and spending a few hours a day going through the code renaming things ready for the next game.

Level 6

in reply to Harney051

I heard that Treyarch isn't going to do anything about the Prestige Master hackers. Apparently, nobody is going to get banned because 80% of the CoD community has done the hack/glitch.

I do think they are going to ban those 12th prestigers though.

Level 9

in reply to Harney051

Man this is the reason why I have for the past few weeks put the whole lobby on mute every match. I am a legit master prestige but unlike many try hards I dont use my SMG or Sniper set ups to get a positive outcome everymatch... i sincerely can give a crap about my k/d. What i do is work on all my weapons equally until maxxed prestige and gold camo are aquired. At the moment I only have the FAL and SMR left on AR and i must say its a pain to get this a good game when you are going against 6 players with MSMC/PDW/MP7. So i just play the game and if i do good its okay i dont oh well... but i was always getting shit talked too because would always be some other master prestige that clearly hacked his way and was talking major crap before the match just to go like 3-30 or some thing like that... I just gave up just too many people on this chats that thing they are MLG players or that winning their little game means they are the biggest of men. Sad i must say. So i just went out and bought a headset, put some tape over the volume for chat to off leaving only game sound. And the game returned to be just a little bit of fun. Now if all the lag and other problems would be this easy to fix. And being prestige master the legit way doesnt mean you are a god of games people.. just means you play a lot for whatever reasons.

Level 5

Studios