Whats with the 'fast forward reload'?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Whats with the 'fast forward reload'?

I keep seeing people in my kill cam half way through reloading and then it sort of fast forwards to them locking on to my head!!

They haven't cancelled the reload it almost like the killcam is a second behind and then has to fast forward to the kill.

Is this just proof of how much lag is in the game?

Level 12
11 REPLIES

Re: Whats with the 'fast forward reload'?

in reply to the_eon

Ar and smg with dexterity Maybe They improved THE aim speed after reloading. Try it on lmg its impossible when its reloaded it Will move left and right behoren u can start to aim, or your way of your target

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to the_eon

i think its a programming error.

for some reason they stop reloading and then shoot you and then do the full reload lol.

seeing its a game they probaly added half a mag when they start shooting you and after your death they put in a full mag lol.

but since i know what you talking about , it might be lagg but i doubt it.

Level 27

in reply to the_eon

I think I understand what you mean. You watch the killcam and they are in the middle of the reload animation when they immediately start aiming and shooting at your head.

It's just a spectator animation glitch. They were acutally wat the end of their reload animation, but when it shows it to you, it will show the animation from the very beginning (and subsequently cutting off when they were supposed to have ended). The same thing happens when you spectate. For example, if your teammate is holding an equipment for a long period of time (i.e. going for a ninja defuse), every time you go back to spectate him, it will replay the animation of him pulling out the equipment.

I know it was frustrating to see until I figured it out.

Level 7

in reply to guenterthegoat

a glitch in killcam lol.

this game really makes me SMH.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

Dont smoke more Hero its bad Smiley Tongue

Level 1

in reply to Mind621311518

non smoker which might be weird if i tell you im from Amsterdam lol.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

Hahaha ja idd joduhhh

Level 1

in reply to guenterthegoat

While it might be an animation glitch, everytime this occurs the shooter laser locks onto a head shot. Could the actual killcam be a bogus representation for all kills to some degree? I mean when this reload glitch is seen you never see it followed by a missed stray bullet at 1st, like many other killcams. Its bang on, locked on head shot. I always assumed it was just another cheat.

Level 15

in reply to the_eon

There is something in your point. The animation has to be a certain percentage through (I dunno, perhasp 80%, 60%) and at this point it goes forwards if you interupt the animation. I think this could be looked at. The downsight is really fast in any case.

I hear you.

Level 34

Studios