What was my son banned for?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

What was my son banned for?

He was banned for a week.  I already found the information about why people are banned.  He says he did not do any of those things.  Is there some way we can find out WHY he was banned so we can rectify the situation?  It doesn't seem a good idea to ban someone without even telling them why they are banned. 

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: What was my son banned for?

in reply to 1stimestar
Solution
‎06-11-2013 12:42 PM

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. Penalty is not subject to further review and bans can not be discussed on the forum. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

For more information regarding in-game bans, please review our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

2 REPLIES

in reply to 1stimestar

Your son has probably received loads of Reports from other members & the staff team have checked through the Reports and probably found information confirming the reports.

So that's why regardless of what your son is saying he is pure & utterly lying. End of.

Thanks

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to 1stimestar
Solution
‎06-11-2013 12:42 PM

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. Penalty is not subject to further review and bans can not be discussed on the forum. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

For more information regarding in-game bans, please review our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Studios