What to do when you come across boosters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

What to do when you come across boosters

Interesting event happened today. Me and RLBL encountered a group of boosters playing Black Ops, and they were certainly dedicated to their cause. In fact, they were so dedicated that they considered us the bad guys by trying to put a stop to them.

So like and good CoD Samaritan I trapped the kid in the corner. Shot his boosting buddy before he could lay is Tac Insert down and then for the remainder of the match I trolled him. RLBL found out he was host when he RPG'd one of the kids. Since the host can't be kicked he kept a watchful eye and anytime he saw the boosters he "abruptly" put a stop to it

So how do you handle boosters

Level 75
7 REPLIES

Re: What to do when you come across boosters

in reply to Ghamorra

Report with slot from theater to MaTtKs.

Level 59

in reply to Ghamorra

I ask teammates to help me break them up, report them in the lobby, message them threatening their lives, then block them.

Level 6

in reply to SuspectOnFoot

You threaten their lives?

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

i just let them be cause honestly what are they gaining being that mw3 is out and blops 2 drops tomorrow

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

I hope "G" that BLOPs2 will get a descent run before it is overun by by cheaters, like MW3 is now.

Maybe they will have a descent reporting system or contact info up in the Forums?

Can't believe we are already talking about boosters and the game is not even out yet

Level 31

in reply to Ghamorra

After the game finishes or during the game I'll bring up the recent players met screen and report them using the in game report system

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Ghamorra

Play the game and report them afterwards. Harassing them only leads to complicated situations.

Studios