What size screen are you playing on?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What size screen are you playing on?

in reply to llewellyn237_

Screen size is relative to distance.

My phone has the same relative size and clarity 1' from my face as a 52" TV about 10' away. Most will struggle going from one size/distance to another, I believe it has a bit to do with muscle memory.

By the way, I use a 40" about 6' away.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to MrZombieClowns1

I play on 24" wide screen, best experience for me ever.

When I bought my ps3, I first played on my 40" tv, the way I play now is way better.

Level 19

I'm sitting about 8' away from my 50". I think I need to be further back but that would mean rearranging the whole room. Don't think the Mrs would be impressed...

Level 7

I recall many debates over the best size for gaming, it boils down to the best size for you.

I will soon be relocating my game room to another room in the house.the look on my misses face was priceless when she learned that my chair would remain its 6' spacing would remain the same. Placing it almost directly in the center of the room. She's a good woman, she understands.

Level 8

My Mrs has this weird "everything has a place" obsession. A bit like Monica from Friends. I don't stand a chance.

Level 7

Lol. So does mine, as do I. Don't get me wrong, I'm certain her and I will argue about whose place wins. A compromise will certainly ensue, probably me moving my chair back and forth, which will lead to carpet indentations.......

Level 8

Haha! omg carpet dents drive her insane. When we first shifted things about, the ones off the sofa were annoying her so much she was googling old wives tales on how to get rid of them!! I told her they would go over a few weeks but apparently putting ice cubes on them to melt then drying the area lifts them out in an hour :/

Level 7

I can ply fine on whatever however my 32" is probably the best. Unless you start playing on a larger screen TV (50"+) then it'll take some time to get adjusted to the larger screens. I find that 32-40" seems to be the sweetspot.

Level 10

Tv size don't really matter. It's the tv specs and brand that are more important. If you have good MHz and resolution their shouldn't be a problem. I play on a 50" tv and its great.

Level 3

Started in MW2 on a 26" lcd and halfway through switched to a 42" plasma. Best move I ever made. I'm about 8-10 feet away so edge to edge scans are quick.

Level 4

Studios