I would like this. Hipfiring while jumping seems to still be as accurate as hipfiring while laying prone with a Laser Site. Even a gun motion that causes you aim to go in a different direction other than straight ahead. Something to bring some sense into the action
Honestly, they can do it all they want, I still kill them 9 times out of 10 when they do it.
Halo-Hoppers are a bit annoying but once you get used to it bunny hunting is not too tough.
Jumping around corners and jumping every where has been I. Some fps for quiet a while... In CS 1.5/6 it was almost a skill to learn how to bunny hop effectively around corners... Also considering the amount of skill needed to play that game it just makes shooting people harder.. I don't play with aim assist on bo2 so it doesn't effect me the aim assist sucks ass anyways
Amongst other things in halo that is unrealistic,jumping is one.But the real reason you may see people jumping is it kinda helps in those up close situation when the enemy runs near/past you out of sight. for some reason shooters make it impossible to turn around in a prompt fashion without it going completely out of control, causing you to die in that situation. Now once they run by and you lose sight, jumping up and back will "sorta " help with re-ajusting in that situation.doesn't always work.(especially if you factor in the lag comp and your own natural reflexes).
Now the little kids are just monkey-see monkey-do by nature (which expains 92% of problems with online games today).They saw someone do that to them or someone do it on youtube and they try it. Blame it on a future without originality...
Jumping has no effect. The muzzle goes up as your head goes down. When they connect the jumper is dead.
I sometimes jump to try not to get killed and/or win a gunfight.
Usually in these circumstances:
- If there is bum that is always aimming down sights (always) so if I see I ran directly to his sight I try to jump and/or lay phrone immediatly to try to win that gunfight;
- If there are a lot of noobs with Target Finders I will also try to get out of their little-noobish-monitor by trying to jump up and then left or right;
- If I "feel" there are headglitchers behind something or on a top of some stairs: ill also try to jump to see/shoot them.
- If I "feel" they have few bullets available ill also try to jump and expect they run out of bullets before I die;
- In KC right before I run to Yellow Tag (hum...yea...because by principle there will be some dude aimming the Yellow Tag in the hope to get a kill since they cant usually make the kills by themselves, they need the objectives-bait...)
This being said: in most cases youll die exactly as if you didnt jump. but it can save you I would say in 25% of these cases. And also: jumping can really mess the aimming of SMG's and Snipers if they are really newbies (if they know what theyre doing youll probably die anyway!).
I would jump all the time in MW3. If I was getting shot I would jump just because of the way they made it look after I died while in mid air. It was humorous to me. I must just be easily amused.
sky the into fly will I day one that know I Because
It's called bunnyhopping and it's supossed to do the same thing as dolphin diving and other ways to avoid getting shot and whatnot.