What's one thing you need to improve on?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What's one thing you need to improve on?

in reply to Ghamorra

I need to stop playing overly aggressive.

I get a few deaths because halfway through a streak I start thinking that I am the second coming of Jesus and run into the other team's spawn.
I also need to stop thinking that I can take on that guy with the FAL select fire target finder that's headglitching across the map with my silenced PDW, but that's also partly due to my belief that I am the second coming of Jesus.

Level 8

in reply to PerkyNipzz

Lol - Imagining Jesus in his second coming, touting a silenced PDW and bunny hopping around corners!

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

Working on my camping because lag compensation wont let me win a one on one fire fight how ever fast im am because of treyarchs incompetants very sad end to the cod series

Level 12

in reply to Ghamorra

The main thing I need to do is stop raging. When I rage I start doing things that I wouldn't normally do and it gets me killed.

Playing under pressure I always do better, but playing while raging I always do worse and it seems to carry into other games too lol.

Level 2

in reply to Ghamorra

hip firing I'm too used to ads and hipfireing in this game is so easy, I just have to teach myself not to hit L1. Acogs. cause I can't hit shit using them and burst fire weapon I suck at unless its hardcore.

Level 5

in reply to rednotch1

Honestly I would just use select fire on most burst fire guns.
For a while I used the Chicom without select fire because if you have a good trigger finger you can fire really fast, but I just don't think it's worth the effort. It's still an amazing gun with select fire.

Level 8

in reply to Ghamorra

The thing I need to improve the most on is learning to survive longer in the middle of the map, I'm the kinda guy that likes to flank using low traffic routes to catch enemies by surprise but due to the spawns this is becoming increasingly difficult to do.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

I just played some MW3 with some friends, the spawns in Black Ops II are amazing lol

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Amazingly bad . Nah I kid but seriously I was disappointed when I saw the patch notes for 1.05 and there was no mention of an improvement to the spawns though I doubt the spawns can get any better due to the size of the maps

Level 23

in reply to Ghamorra

I need to learn to slow down. Baddies will be there all match, i dont need to charge into them and try and win the match in the first 30 secs. When i slow down i can do really really well sometimes, i need to remember that

Level 10

Studios