What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What's Been Done about Prestige Hackers?

in reply to Garyfromscotlan

Doesn't effect my gameplay at all. I always adapt but you asked a question and I quite simply gave you a reply. You nor the rest of the entitlement crowd will never understand why it bothers people because you have no sense of accomplishment and appreciation for the actual work behind the acheivement.

Please continue on though I can tell when I am speaking to a brick wall and have no further use for dialogue with someone who lacks the abiltity to understand other peoples views.

Level 3

Well it takes the value out of Prestige Master when people see me now they dont see what ive accomplished they see an emblem that hackers have

Level 8

I see a lot of people like you who think the same way so I'm not going to say that you're foolish for thinking that. But it's really heartless.

You're not putting yourself in a Legit PM's shoes. They had to prestige 11 times to get there, they had to suffer a lot of lag, a lot bullsh*t ways to die, a lot of trash talkers. For what? Just to get dubbed a "hacker"? It's called Prestige Master for a reason, you mastered every prestige.

If you are a Legit PM and still not care, then...I don't know.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to JelySickLe

The answer to your title question is that the glitchers are getting reset, banned for 6 days, and getting a whole lot of deaths and losses attached to their records.  We've seen a few reports over the past few days about this subject.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

this helps somewhat but kinda not since i think most people just created new profiles for the hack

Level 8

in reply to JelySickLe

My thing is about wrong stats go to my elite stats ("Caroda" platform ps3) and see for yourself

My stats got reset to P 0 L 0 from P 3 L 50. I got playfeed vids that shows this. Then I got my stats back (thanks to ATVIAssist). What I got is prestiges back but everything else is f****d up... FAL kills over 70million and c4 was used 0 times killing 5 million in progress. Other equipment and scorestreak kills are also F-up.  I also lost my permanently unlocked stuff along with CaC slots. Permanent unlock tokens don´t work and same goes to prestige rewards.  Kills with scorestreaks don´t count forward in stats. I´ve contacted ATVIAssist about this but i´m still waiting for response.

So when you see f-up stats they may not be cheaters and hackkers and so on. I´m just  average player trying to enjoy the game but if this thing don´t change I probably won´t play BO2 very long.
I´m opening this thing up because i´m sick of people calling me hacker etc and I know i´m not only one whose progress have been given back with false stats.

Level 1

in reply to JelySickLe

To throw another wrench into things, some peoples leaderboard stats are still messed up from when they reset the leaderboards.  Activision has replied in a support case that they will be "restoring" those affected, the server will "fix" itself, and that there hasn't been an update so really I have no idea if this will ever get fixed.  I'm almost to prestige 10 right now and considering not even playing because my time played total is missing two days and I'm sure if I got to prestige master I would get all kinds of "interesting" messages for making it in under a week. 

Level 1

in reply to Bavaral

Thier not gona fix the leaderbourds man ,Thier  not gona band any of them high k/d cheaters.Thay only care about the MONEY.We  the games stop buying CALL OF DUTY thats when thay will start to care about thier gamers But thay dont care its about the money Probly  patch the master perstige hack too keep more players from doing it thay  but wont band evry1  But thing players that cheated their k/d and perstige  that got a 3.00 k/d  wont stay like that for them you got to be good at getting kills to keep that high of a k/d so ill give it to the summertime and their deaths will catch up to them ,Thay did not fix mw2 or any other call of duty for that matter look at Cod4 is one best and Mw2 even thou its from  infinity ward The way things are going im loosing all interest in call of duty and might not even buy MW4 ,Its bin Two years and the ELITE clan page still dous not woork that good what a joke

Level 2

in reply to JelySickLe

Im sorry but only way thay can fix the leaderbourds now is to reset every1 stats, The games only bin out two half mouths so i think evry1s stats should be reset after the patch.This would piss off alot of legit players off ,but this is the only way fix the stats

Level 2

in reply to merce

Some people may have earned their money dishonestly. I suggest we strip everyone of all their possesions and empty their bank accounts. This would piss off alot of the honest people out there, but it's the only way to fix the crooks. Baby...bathwater.....Are you for real?

Level 8

Studios