What past COD titles are still playable?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

What past COD titles are still playable?

While I do love BO2 I also enjoy going back to other titles.

I tried W@W the other day and played 3 matches from 3 different lobbies.  Each one had people I couldn't kill but the worst part was the scrolling colored text across the screen.

Im curious what titles people have gone back to with some success.

Level 2
16 REPLIES

Re: What past COD titles are still playable?

in reply to SaketiT

cod4,black ops 1,mw3

Level 1

in reply to SaketiT

MW3 is the only other title I own (yes, I'm a newbie). But I've had a few games on it since I purchased BO2 and it was fun.

Level 9

in reply to SaketiT

CoD4 is actually still playable.

WaW is hacked and laggy

MW2 is full of hackers, enough to annoy anyway

BO freezes on me every time I load it up, POS game on PS3

MW3 is shocking anyway, hate that game

Level 3

in reply to SaketiT

I wish you the best of luck trying to find a game on W@W that doesnt have those darn hackers or as i like to call them witch doctors flying around. I was fortunate enough to play a few hours with only a few games with then in it a week or 2 before blops 2 came out but it probably was just a fluke. But thats just the chance you take with the older games, you just gotta like/love them enough to be willing to put up with the cheaters.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to SaketiT

Black ops 1 and mw3 are amazing next to flop ops 2..... Total pig balls of a game now

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Black ops 1 lost my interest after the first few weeks. The gameplay feels as though it was developed in the Vietnam era depicted in the game.

Lmao that you think MW3 was amazing. It's by far the worst in the series. I never had a decent connection in a year of playing. Black ops 2's worst connection lobbies are still not as laggy as mw3 was for me.

I've gotten into a few decent lobbies in MW2 that weren't hacked, but they are definetly not the norm these days.

Level 7

in reply to SaketiT

I think that the only other playable titles are MW3 and Black Ops. I went back to MW2 the other day and the amount of hackers was unbelievable. People were flying into the air, I was getting aim botted and the hackers seemed to be able to restart the match any time they wanted to. I seriously don't think I will be playing that game ever again.

Level 6

in reply to SaketiT

Cod4 is still gravy from what ive seen. I had to do a workaround to get the thing running (Apparantly theyve built something in to prevent people from doing a token glitch in mw3 or something. Still dont know why that had to effect me, now if i wanna play i gotta sign in n and out n in again )

Apart from that it was perfect, i played for an hour or 2 and had some old school fun, nothing ruined it.

Level 10

in reply to SaketiT

Hackers are in every COD!Most hackers are in MW,MW2 and W@W because people dont need a jailbroken system to do it.Check the NGU forums!you can download eboots,patches,Savegame editors..... for BO MW3 BO2 and for every mod you can watch a tutorial.most tutorials are recorded during ONLINE GAMEPLAY!The Anti Cheat Software which is used in all CODs is a joke.Or how can it be that all these mods are undetectable???

Level 7

Studios