Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: What is the point in who's who perk

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

Lmaoooo I'm sorry but that was funny.

TeamKillerMAC wrote:

"Don't like, don't buy it, simple"

1. Your logic is stupid just like you

2. We don't buy it, we get it from the random perk bottle, DEPR

What pleasure do you get from your ignorant response? I suggest you keep your offensive terms to yourself. No one likes a bad mouth so next time try a different approach

1. Logic was not stupid, it was simple/true.

2. Not in control of that, he asked what is the point of it and I answered. Whose who is not useless and is not going anywhere. If you got it oh well go down and get rid of it if you hate it so bad. But you got it free. BE HAPPY!

At OP: Your'e right that is uses of EMP, but is it necessary? Not really. Players have been complaining on these forums about why they have that item in the box, when it can be used to troll people and ect. I simply responded with it is NEEDED. Everything on the maps are not going to satisfy everyone, but someone will like it or know why it's there.

Level 8

in reply to FLi_iNc

I like Who's Who. I'm suprised you guys don't.

Level 4

in reply to FLi_iNc

1. Your logic is not true, it's basically what a stupid person says, "Well ya dont lyke it dont wyathc or dynt lye it dynt get it lolim dumb" Who says we won't like it down the road? Then again the OP said he didn't buy it he simply said he didn't like it and you making the statement just made you look stupid.

2. I do kill myself to get rid of it and just because it is free doesn't mean I have to be happy.

Also, I will not keep my "offensive" terms to myself, I will gladly voice my opinion sir, and I won't try a different approach I like this approach. Also, me calling you stupid doesn't me me ignorant you fool.

Level 17

in reply to FLi_iNc

whos who s not required for any EE

Level 22

in reply to Zombiefaces

Then explain why you have to use it on Maxis side? There are two ways in completing this EE 1) balistic knife russman or 2)whose who and revive yourself(russman). *dont know if balistic knife stills work, but whose who does*. If you wasn't sure you could have asked. I don't give off false info.

Level 8

in reply to eleven1181

for me it's a great perk, I can revive myself when no one is near

Level 7

in reply to eleven1181

Personally, it's my second choice after NigNogg, always... Fucking love it... You have to get used to it, for sure, and it doesn't always spawn you in the most convenient place, but trust me when I say, "You'll get to a point when you already know that if you get downed then you are your only hope..."

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

ydajdimstr wrote:

Personally, it's my second choice after NigNogg,

.... off to Google... that can't mean what it looks like.... right?

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Niggnogg, is juggernaut. This slang has been used on this forums a lot. You should know this.

Level 9

in reply to smokeypervert

smokeypervert wrote:

Niggnogg, is juggernaut. This slang has been used on this forums a lot. You should know this.

Hmmm..... I don't recall seeing it  before.  Seems pretty non-politically correct.... and honestly, quite  offensive.  I'm surprised the forum lets that one slide.

Level 44

Studios