What is the best gun in black ops 2?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

in reply to Ccjbscooby1

How does a 52-second video help you? He only talked about the PDW and how it was nerfed in the last patch. What information is there to help?

Level 21

in reply to Ccjbscooby1

Hey Ccjbscooby I watched your video and I guess your right but the thing about that is you die a lot more and when sniping sometimes you can kill them before they kill you so yeah occasionally I would get the same gun ( its pretty good) and run around ank KILL. So yeah I liked your video and keep writing to me with videos so thanks

On 08/05/13, Ccjbscooby <donotreply@activision.com> wrote:

Community(http://community.activision.com/index.jspa)

Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2? created by Ccjbscooby(http://community.activision.com/people/dd30de942d276871c4b7336e661e78a3) in General Discussion - View the full discussion(http://community.activision.com/message/414415904#414415904)

this video helped me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHU_XwQlaVc

Reply to this message by going to Community(http://community.activision.com/message/414415904#414415904)

Start a new discussion in General Discussion at Community(http://community.activision.com/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2213)

--

☺Jaidan Neilson ☺

☻ Class 7B ☻

Dalby South State School

8-| :E): :E 8-|

Level 1

in reply to bhotz

Assault Rifle: Type 25 (the crazy fast fire rate means it matters less if you miss shots)

SMG: Chicom CQB (the second fastest killer in the smg category combined with extremely low recoil)

Sniper: Ballista (it has lower damage than the DSR-50 but the ads time gives me the advantage over other quickscopers)

LMG: QBB LSW (this has an extremely fast fire rate with a 3 shot kill potential)

Shotguns: KSG (I know this can be unreliable at times, but a skilled player will kill with it)

Pistols: B23R (no other pistol can put 3 bullets in an enemy as fast as this one)

Launchers: SMAW (this can tackle ground targets as well as enemy drones and scavenger makes this really effective)

And the attachment that I use all the time is quickdraw. Fast killing time won't matter if the the enemy can start putting bullets in you faster than you can.

Level 1

in reply to bhotz

Here is a good setup:

MSMC

-Silencer, fast mag.

-Perk 1 ghost, Lightweight

Perk 2 toughness, scavenger

Perk 3 Dexterity.

This gun has long range and moderate recoil meaning grip and long barrel are waste of attachments.

It's reload time is really slow so fast mag is the best option. I choose silencer just to not attract attention.

Lightweight makes you super fast. Scavenger just never run out of ammo. Dexterity climb faster and your gun will be readied faster. Ghost so you won't appear on radar when the enemy has UAV. Toughness, no flinch well there is flinch but it's less. Scorestreaks  UAV, CUAV, Orbital VSAT/AGR.

Use CUAV only if the enemy manages to get Orbital VSAT. Smiley Very Happy

Level 2

in reply to bhotz

Here is a good setup:

MSMC

-Silencer, fast mag.

-Perk 1 ghost, Lightweight

Perk 2 toughness, scavenger

Perk 3 Dexterity.

This gun has long range and moderate recoil meaning grip and long barrel are waste of attachments.

It's reload time is really slow so fast mag is the best option. I choose silencer just to not attract attention.

Lightweight makes you super fast. Scavenger just never run out of ammo. Dexterity climb faster and your gun will be readied faster. Ghost so you won't appear on radar when the enemy has UAV. Toughness, no flinch well there is flinch but it's less. Score streaks  UAV, CUAV, Orbital VSAT/AGR.

Use CUAV only if the enemy manages to get Orbital VSAT. Smiley Very Happy

Level 2

in reply to bhotz

I may get a lot of hate for this but, the FAL is pretty good in most situations if used right. With a good trigger finger it can mow people down in just 2-3 bullets. CQC may be a challenge around submachine guns, but if you put quickdraw on it you can get that first shot. Medium to long range is the best for the FAL, it's recoil control is amazing. I'm not sure about what other attachment is best, but i know quickdraw is pretty decent. To sum it up, the FAL with quickdraw (maybe stock) and a trigger finger is my way to go.

Level 1

in reply to bhotz

All opinions aside...the FAL is without a doubt the best gun in the game. Very high damage, very high range, very very good accuracy, and medium mobility but with stock/quickdraw it becomes just as mobile/quick as any SMG.

Level 1

in reply to Roach4488

Although it has bad iron sights I always go with red dot.

Level 2

in reply to Roach4488

This is pretty player dependant. You need to have a fast trigger finger (by fast I mean firing at the effin cyclic rate) while being able to maintain accuracy. Most people can't do that. It's the BEST gun in some peoples hands.

Could say the same for the chicom, best SMG in the game in the right players hands. Same RoF as the scorpion and the best recoil of any smg. Drops people in the blink of an eye with practically no burst delay.

Level 4

in reply to bhotz

Depends on you man. Every weapon has its own special ability. The SWAT-556 is perfect for watching over objectives. The PDW and MSMC are more of a aggressive play style. The AN-94 is more of a pushing objective gun. The FAL OSW and SMR are high damaged weapons.

Personally my favorite guns are: AN-94,MSMC,PDW,SWAT-556,M27and Ballista. Black ops2 has balanced guns meaning that there are no dominate guns that everyone uses. I find different weapons on ground rather in mw3 you would find tons of ACR and Mp7.

Level 2

Studios