What happened to the respawn delay in hardcore modes?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

What happened to the respawn delay in hardcore modes?

I am currently playing team death match hardcore mode and me and my friends have no respawn dealy, the opposing team doesnt seem to get any time penalty either, by the way there is no mini map, and i can basically kill anyone with smg with 4 bullets so i am pretty sure is hardcore, the title says also, so this is a glitch caused by the update? I dont really see the point in hardcore if there aint gonna be any penalties,

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: What happened to the respawn delay in hardcore modes?

in reply to Zeroboros

This was tweeted about yesterday by David Vonderhaar, he asked if people wanted the respawn timer removing of hardcore and most people said yes, so I think that's what's happenend

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

if that is true, i see no point to keep playing hard core, people had to actually play carefull, now i see a bunch of monkeys shooting at everything that moves, what the hell treyarch, really? thanks for the answer by the way, and does anyone want to buy muy black ops 2, now it just feels like a waste of money, i just want to burn the godamn thing, laggy gameplay, crappy ass game modes, the whole 10 points was an good idea, why did you have to change everything else, well nothing can change a conglomerate opinion so peace out.

Level 1

in reply to Zeroboros

I saw Vonderhaar questioning this yesterday on Twitter:

David Vonderhaar@DavidVonderhaar 

Would Hardcore Team Deathmatch play better without any respawn timer? Asking for a friend.

So, obviously people must have replied to him saying yes, therefore, they changed it.

Level 5

in reply to chris_mogzy

I hate how they removed the respawn delay! Time to switch to BF3.

Level 1

Studios