What are you waiting for Treyarch?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

What are you waiting for Treyarch?

Dear Treyarch

I am writing today to complain of the poor communication I percieve  from your company in regards to the cheating / glitching / boosting that has become rampant.

Treyarch, this very well known issue is not a problem in my game play (I could care less about them) but the matter of fact that there are more and more each day sends a terrible message that this behavior and violation of the terms and agreement are fine. 

The lack of notification or a simple post / announcement says to its users, indifference. Many here play many hours and witness these accounts that appear very illegitimate. If your answer is to report them, I look at there stats, ask them questions (at times on how they did, to get confirmation) and report them. This method does not seem to be working, I report around two or three per day. 

I trust this is not the way that Treyarch or Activision wishes to conduct business with its valued customers—I have been purchasing your games since 2009. I would welcome the opportunity for you to create an announcement that addresses this matter further and to learn of how you propose to remove and prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

egotrip7809

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
64 REPLIES

Re: What are you waiting for Treyarch?

in reply to Izjar11

Good post, totally agree, maybe they are still on their Holidays? a lot of Boosters might get a suprise in the New Year

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

Thanks,

Its been almost 4-5 weeks of this, Treyarch should simply denounce it and indicate that they are aware and what actions will be taken.

It not only allows more (I do not care for them) but it says something to us legit players, indifference. This sets the experience to a new low.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

The time to deal with it is now, the problem is the longer they leave it the more difficult it will be to spot the Boosters as legit' players will be ranking up naturally.

Treyarch haven't tweeted since Christmas, I assume they will all be back this or next week.  They need to get on top of this, Vahn isn't saying much, just talking about celebrity clans ( as usual)

Playing Devils Advocate: some may think they just wont admit that there are issues with their game, but at the moment Boosting is blatant.

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

Its probably down to the extended holidays that nothing has been done yet, i reckon it will be next week before they start to address the issue.

They could be looking at doing a blitz on all the hackers after that, culling them all in one large smash with the banhammer..

I am sure quite a few of the christmas noobs have done the glitch to, so hoping for a nice new years present of some nice long bans for the cheating scum

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Right,

And I like many others want them banned, but Treyarch should not let the community continue speculating the what if's.

I've been waiting for them to address it now and it just seems too long of a wait at this point.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I think the reason they have'nt made a public statement about it is because they may not have come up with a solution to the problem yet and how bans should be handled, they could be talking with Sony about console/ip bans..

If they make a statement they will be bombarded with the quetions, when will it be fixed, what are they doing, whast the timeline on the fix/bans etc..

Level 67
Highlighted

in reply to gambit1969

It would be cool if they were just letting boosters think they were getting away with it and....

BANG they're all banned

The fact they haven't communicated yet on the subject isn't good PR

Level 20

in reply to Izjar11

Well stated! Completely agree.

Level 8

in reply to Izjar11

Treyarch answer ignOre the problem and promote the New DLC crap.

Level 12

Studios