What are the Devs going to do to curb the DLC issues of MW3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What are the Devs going to do to curb the DLC issues of MW3

in reply to Ghamorra

Good thread, G.  I was one of the guilty ones that disabled the DLC in MW3.  MW3 was pretty laggy for me in general, the DLC was a nightmare.

Not having an option to turn off dlc in BO2?  Well, you can always delete it.  Deleting it doesn't mean you lose it, you can always go back to the PS store and redownload.

They are going to make an attempt to match people with the DLC to people without it.  Um, you've proven your match making is absolute garbage as it is.  Now you want to make it more complicated?

The only easy answer is DLC included with the game.  Wether they make it free, or jack up the price of the game.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Last night I tried playing some solo matches and I was averaging 4-5 minutes to find a match with DLC. Mind you there's still about 200-300 thousand people playing MW3. That's just a little bit over half as many that play Black Ops II on a daily basis. I would imagine that Black Ops II is going to run into these very same issues

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Just one of the reasons I'm not buying it.  I bought it last year, and didn't even bother downloading it after I played the first drop.  I did download it eventually, I think when the last one dropped, then disabled it when looking for games.

Level 29

Studios