What are legit playing time for prestiege 8 9 10 master

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What are legit playing time for prestiege 8 9 10 master

in reply to Ronnie_1890

I decided to reset my stats now that i know all the map layouts and guns/perks to use to see what my real kdr and spm are....  So far I have 20 games played with a total score of 76,877 which is pretty much averaged to 3,800-4,000 score a game with a spm of 540 in domination and a spm of 790 in kill confirmed. Also a tip for people who want to get their spm up is to use low scorestreaks. The best combo would be UAV, Counter UAV, and the VSAT. When you have those 3 scorestreaks up you get 30 points extra for every time a teamate kills an enemy. Or if I want to go for a high scorestreak ill use my UAV and CUAV to build points really fast to get a quick lodestar or something.

This is how I learned that scorestreak to get a high spm... you guys should check this vid out if you want to get your spm up.
-_s

Level 1

in reply to x_convict

One of my friends is 9 prestige, level 26 and he has played about 7 days play time.  He is really good about 415 points per min.

Level 1

in reply to x_convict

I reached prestige master in 3 days 22 hours 35 mins and 55 secs with about a 570spm 1,75kd and 75% win/loss. I used to have better stats overall but going for diamond weapon got those stats down by a lot. Considering everyone call me a hacker I would say that only insanely good player gets prestige master with about 4 days if they abused double exp weekend. I played around 3 days of double exp in total.

Level 1

in reply to x_convict

Problem is if someone did the glitch and had 5 days played and say 3.50 kd and now they have played 5 real days after that they could have still done the glitch but now it says they are prestige master with 10 days played,and the k/d probably would have dropped by now as it would be pretty hard to keep a 3.50 kd.

It's getting to the point now where you wouldn't be able to tell a legit master prestige from a fake 1.

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

Yup you are correct thats why I made this thread and the longer treyarch goes with out fixing this glitch the more it spreads.And soon it will be extremely hard to detect unless treyarch has some sort of internal method(they probley do as these prestiege masters were cloned from a few acounts which in tern get cloned)Hopefully there is a internal way to detect it rather than thru player reports

Thanks for all the responces I pride myself on submitting accurate reports and dont want to report a innocent player.

Level 5

in reply to x_convict

While it's hard for us to tell treyarch can look at the stats an the leaderboard,people who did the glitch their leaderboard stats don't match their in game stats that's how they will tell,plus they can probably tell that someone has jumped from lvl 1 to master prestige in 1 game.

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

your wrong that I thought that too their leaderboard stats do get cloned to but I think it takes a little longer for it to show up.So for a MOMENT their leaderboard stats will be different but after a while it will be cloned too.

Unless you can claifiy this with me as I was checking peoples lobby leaderboards stats and at first it would show their real rank but after a while their fake prestiege master would appear for good.

Level 5

in reply to x_convict

I'm prestige 6 level 42 and have played 3 days 2 hours.

SPM is 517.

I think I should be Master prestige or close to it around the 5 days played mark.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to x_convict

Some girl in my friends list has done it she down near the bottom out of my friends i'm in the top 3 of my friends list i'm 8th prestige the top 1 is prestige 10 lvl 48 so she should really be up above him.

She's bottom of the 1st page out of my friends under prestige 1 people with 16 hours 19 mins played,but when i look at her combat record it says she's played 5days 22hours 48 mins with 547 wins and a k/d of 2.77.

Level 11

in reply to x_convict

I got prestige master with about 11-12 days.

Level 5

Studios