What Lag?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What Lag?

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

That is correct.  Watch the video I posted.  What you've described is affected by how much latency you have depending on the host that is chosen for that match.  If you have a REALLY fast connection to that host, you will be affected more.  If you have an average connection to that host, the lag comp. applied to you will be less, affectively evening you out with others.

If your connection is terrible, the max lag comp. will be applied to your opponents and affect you much less.  This explains how some rounds you can go 20-3 or 34-10 and then the next round, have a 4-bar connection and go 9-25.  You got paired with a strong host and had max lag comp. applied to you.

The video really is a great watch, even if the guy commentating sounds like he's on tranquilizers.

Level 2

in reply to timshady1980

I have had to turn the game off to save my controller going through my tv.......Its more luck than skill today....will they die on one on one or not mainly not................adjust the lag comp ffs please.......

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to timshady1980

The video really is a great watch, even if the guy commentating sounds like he's on tranquilizers.

Bit off topic (sue me)  but I think I've found his Doppleganger

(from the best film Tarantino ever made)  Gotta watch Django!

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

Class movie...

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

The memories... Ahhh

" Keeps on....Truckin"

Level 20

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

I agree with this. I'll have and amazing game winning multiple of 1 on 1 fire fights then the next game comes and suddenly I'm losing every single 1 on 1. I highly doubt I'm having massive reductions in my reaction times routinely when playing back to back games.

Whole issue just comes down to the company trying to do cheap little BS patches instead of actually spending money and having its own servers.

In other words.. improving the players experience is wayyyy down on the priority list compared to making sure the companies spending isn't increased.

Level 1

in reply to iHuntU1

The lag that fucks me and other legitimate players over just to baby your piece of shit connection.

Level 8

in reply to flameweilder8

Niceone lol harsh but true.

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

hyper72 wrote:

Niceone lol harsh but true.

Blunt honesty.

Level 8

in reply to iHuntU1

Where you you been since FPS multiplayer was invented?   There will always be some latency, and it is Treyarch's job to balance it correctly in BO2.

Level 3

Studios