WTF is up with that stupid boat??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: WTF is up with that stupid boat??

in reply to RAMBONER

At first every one hated this map!!  Oh wha wha wha its the worst map ever!!! Now evry one loves ! oh yea i love this map!! Just like all the New DLC maps every hates them wha wha blah blah give it a few months and it will be evry ones favorit!! I pretty much like all except DOWNTOWN LA. ,but i do get worn out on playing hijack and nuke town! I wish the had the slums more on rotation and PLAZAbecuase"IMA TRY IT OUT!!!" and i like to "TRY itOUT"  * Getting jiggy with it in the Club!!*

VLN
Level 4

in reply to RAMBONER

At first every one hated this map!!  Oh wha wha wha its the worst map ever!!! Now evry one loves ! oh yea i love this map!! Just like all the New DLC maps every hates them wha wha blah blah give it a few months and it will be evry ones favorit!! I pretty much like all except DOWNTOWN LA. ,but i do get worn out on playing hijack and nuke town! I wish the had the slums more on rotation and PLAZAbecuase"IMA TRY IT OUT!!!" and i like to "TRY itOUT"  * Getting jiggy with it in the Club!!*

VLN
Level 4

in reply to RAMBONER

I like nuketown and hijacked, but in small doses. To me, it gets boring really fast when youre constantly competing for kills with a good team or you're being constantly spawn killed.

I enjoy medium sized maps. Plenty of action, but with breathing room.

Level 8

in reply to RAMBONER

Just like with Nuketown people vote for them in the hopes that they can set up a spawn trap and get a huge killfeed.

Level 25

in reply to RAMBONER

I agree. It gets old after a while. The one DLC map that has really grown on me is Hydro. I don't know why......

Level 48

in reply to RAMBONER

Raid gets a lot of votes too .

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Raid and Standoff are the next most voted for maps. I'd say out of 100 matches I'll Hijacked/Nuktown 50x, Raid and Standoff 30x and the rest of the maps are mixed into the last 20% of matches

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Seems like those are the only maps in the Core Dom rotation.....

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

That was actually the reason I tried ground war, the smaller maps aren't in the rotation.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

I think the reason for that is cus every one goes into the big stash room fill with all white bricks and cash and day dreams about it!!

Naaa its just a good map!

VLN
Level 4

Studios