WHY U GET RID OF NUKETOWN 2025?????

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

WHY U GET RID OF NUKETOWN 2025?????

thats just plain dissapointing. over 150,000 people played the playlist just to play thier favorite map. now they just have to pray everyone in a lobby has the map and it shows up. that is really dissapointing.when it was up it did say "open 24/7 we never close". what happened to that?

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: WHY U GET RID OF NUKETOWN 2025?????

in reply to thecarepackagem

I know it's just disappointing..

Level 1

no good praying in a lobby its not even in the rotation anymore,custom games only

Level 2

the leaders of this group of people are corrupt. they dont understand that you are supposed to 1., tell people more information and 2., you WANT to do what your loyal fans say. If they dont fix this brurro, i will NEVER buy a game from them again. what happened to "we never close". it was inside the description for the gamemode. WE COULD PROSECUTE YOU FOR FRAUD! LETS RISE THE REVOLUTION PEOPLE LET IT RISE!

Level 1

in reply to Tdawg123

Tdawg123 wrote:

the leaders of this group of people are corrupt. they dont understand that you are supposed to 1., tell people more information and 2., you WANT to do what your loyal fans say. If they dont fix this brurro, i will NEVER buy a game from them again. what happened to "we never close". it was inside the description for the gamemode. WE COULD PROSECUTE YOU FOR FRAUD! LETS RISE THE REVOLUTION PEOPLE LET IT RISE!

It's not fraud. The selling point of Nuketown 2025 was to pre-order a standard copy or purchase a collectors' edition of Black Ops II. No where did it say there would be a permanent Nuketown 2025 24/7 playlist pre-release. It wasn't until November 13th, Black Ops II's release day, when people found out about the 24/7 playlist. Even so, there has never been a permanent <map> 24/7 playlist in Call of Duty's history, excluding servers that ran 24/7 maps on PC.

You still have ability to play Nuketown 2025 in Custom Games and Chaos Moshpit.

- TopFighter

Level 47

in reply to extremefight49

extremefight49 wrote:

You still have ability to play Nuketown 2025 in Custom Games and Chaos Moshpit.

- TopFighter

But then Vahn will be upset that people won't be prestigeing because they're playing on custom games instead of normal MP.  It's a bit silly anyway because he wants people like me to prestige more and then 3arc take away the best map to level up in.

Level 31

in reply to Tdawg123

You cannot sue for fraud. You would get laughed out of court if you ever tried. Noobtown was not ever going to be a perm list, it was not ever meant to be a perm list. It was a special list for dxp for those that preorded the game and got the map.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

Maybe not Fraud, but if they can prove "False Advertising" they can certainly sue. I didn't pay any attention to the promotional offers for pre-orders, so I dont' know if it falls under that, but "False Advertising" is a very real claim that many companies pay because of.

Level 35

I never even got to play 2025 D:

Level 1

Are you guys talking about the bonus chaos moshpit? If so, I agree! Give us Nuketown!

Level 1

Studios