WHEN DO WE GET NUKETOWN ZOMBIES FOR SEASON PASS!!!!!!!!! O.o

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: WHEN DO WE GET NUKETOWN ZOMBIES FOR SEASON PASS!!!!!!!!! O.o

in reply to DJ-D3R3CK

I just had a thought (it happens sometimes)

Does anyone know if: NTZ is an extra map (e.g. not counted in what would be the 4 DLC drops)

What do I mean and why am I asking:

We all know that NTZ comes with the season pass, however if one did not buy the season pass and bought all 4 DLC packs... would they also get NTZ?

I am hoping not - why?: Because it would be a total rip off for people who already have the map. Scenario: If NTZ is a zombie map that is included as part of the 4 DLC packs, anyone who already has the map would be buying it twice (essentially).

I am not sure if the information is available, but does anyone know?

(This post is not overlooking the fact that buying the HE was a waste for most people... but that is off-topic)

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

I would assume that it will be available as a single map purchase at some point. It's okay in the season pass I think because it was never in there originally and is a bonus map so essentially it's free. I think they will give a grace period like they have done until now before releasing it as a single piece of DLC.

Level 3

in reply to bigbaldwolf86

simplest solution for me is dont bother with the season pass and the fucking map packs biggest waste of money in my eyes

Level 9

in reply to DJ-D3R3CK

ok first off nuketown zombies has not come out for season pass holders yet. it is most likely coming out this tuesday for xbox. you don't have to buy the season pass to get nuketown, it will be released by itself but not for several months down the road.

Level 2

Studios