Upset and Dissapointed - This is what happened to Nuketown

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Upset and Dissapointed - This is what happened to Nuketown

Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 will be back for special events. You can always play it with your friends in Custom Games. 

*sigh*

Question: Would you have pre-ordered it if you knew?

I am very disappointed:

- NT2025 only available in custom games

- NT zombies part of the season pass...

So I paid $20 for some (not so) shiny coins and exclusive camo and a couple of themes!?

Nice....

Activision Ambassador
14 REPLIES

Re: This is what happened to Nuketown

LMFAO..this company is a fuckin joke.

Level 3

in reply to scottyarms81

The made a huge deal out of this in all the commercials for the game. Kinda strange they let everyone play for less then a week and then take it away.

Level 2

I bought BO2 just for nuketown, ordered it for pc, ps3 and now this happens, jeez.

Level 1

I would have pre ordered it but with not as much anticipation because I truly felt that they were going to let us play it at will. It seems they have miss lead many in there decision to acquire this game based on the "preorder" promise.

The feeling I get? Carrot danglers if you know what I mean. It seems like a cheap tactic that was used to secure as many release copies as possible to inflate numbers. Kinda like buying a used car from a shady car dealer you know?

Just sad, that's all. I do not regret my purchase, but I regret with dealing with people that use things like this as a model for business practices.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to dubhicks

You said it before my friend... and you were right.

Never again.

Activision Ambassador

In instances like this, I don't want to be right. SMH, I guess hope has lost weight now. On to the next one, won't catch me losing too much sleep on Activision anymore.

Level 10

in reply to dubhicks

My rear end is really sore and I don't even remember being kissed.

They just added insult to injury.

Level 17

in reply to WRECKU

I'm not upset, as I predicted as much from this company. I do feel bad for all the people that have yet to be able to play online who preordered for Nuketown just to have it removed before they could play it. Sh!tty deal no matter how you slice it.

Level 10

Re: Upset and Dissapointed - This is what happened to Nuketown

I buyed the game also for Nuketown. But i played only 4 games online and after that i cant get online anymore. I only get a stupid message telling me i cannot connect with the server. If i connect on my friends PS3 i get the same error. So i'm really pist off now!!! Why do you give ppl a map if they preorder and why a double xp weekend if a lot ppl cant play it!

Level 1

Studios