UGENT! For Activison workers who are working on Black Ops 2 Zombies

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: UGENT! For Activison workers who are working on Black Ops 2 Zombies

in reply to YoJackWelch

Yes I am full deaf but I only can hear the gunshot by right next to the person who shoot in real life. That is how noise level I only can hear. Any below than that nosie level I don't hear anything. But that is not point anyways.

Yesterday or two days ago, I bought this issue over to techinal support forum and actually got a reply from one of them and they said they will forward my post to proper dept. They can adjust that with updates and patches but it will happen? never know. That is why I keep pushing this thread till it happens. If it doesn't happen then I will push for next title.

However, don't like this thread then don't bother to comment or cry over this. No one is force you to do it.

Level 11

in reply to YoJackWelch

Well

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to BamDeafPie

The bumping must cease. If others wish to comment on your post, they will. Bumping the post is spam and will result in this thread being locked.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments?
Send me a PM

in reply to BamDeafPie

Yes I am full deaf but I only can hear the gunshot by right next to the person who shoot in real life. That is how noise level I only can hear. Any below than that nosie level I don't hear anything. But that is not point anyways.

Yesterday or two days ago, I bought this issue over to techinal support forum and actually got a reply from one of them and they said they will forward my post to proper dept. They can adjust that with updates and patches but it will happen? never know. That is why I keep pushing this thread till it happens. If it doesn't happen then I will push for next title.

However, don't like this thread then don't bother to comment or cry over this. No one is force you to do it.

Level 11

in reply to BamDeafPie

Level 11

in reply to BamDeafPie

Level 11

in reply to BamDeafPie

Level 11

in reply to BamDeafPie

Level 11

in reply to BamDeafPie

Level 11

in reply to BamDeafPie

Level 11

Studios