Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: UAV score increase? No thanks.

in reply to thebigb82

Why aren't people like you over there. -_-

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Themegastorm

I Dont use them myself but they can be a pain in arse if the whole team are crap and use them because they cant get higher killstreaks.  I counted about 20 plus uav in ground war last night spend most of the game looking up shooting them down not good will be glad to see a score increase or bring back the sam's launcher.

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

That's true, they could just put in a turrent that you can get like after the killer drone or something

Level 19

in reply to Themegastorm

That's your fault that you had to "suffer through 2 camp infested titles". I never had a problem with campers in any of those games. You can't adapt so you complained (and by you I mean your classification of people) to the point they made this game a chaotic mess.

Black Ops II is the worst title yet because you can't take two steps without having someone on top of you. This game is purely meant for kids who can't put together a strategy.

Camping is part of the game, get over yourself

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I agree. I like the points ghamorra and twinkeeze make. I'm not a fan of the chaos either and I've never had a problem with ghost or assassin, not sure why people complain about that. I don't mind UAVs because I choose to shoot them down instead of using ghost. I don't mind camping, its never been a problem for me in any of the CODs. But I have been killed by more corner sitters in this than any other duty by far. Not complaining about it but something I've noticed is that duty is becoming divided (I could be late on noticing this). There are those who run and those who sit and wait for the runner with fewer and fewer in between this mix.  UAV or not. This is why I liked the old CODs. People weren't up your ass and there were plenty of play styles

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

^This.

Level 3

in reply to Themegastorm

Nerfing the uav is a stupid move. The uav makes the game more exciting and the people complaining are mostly the (im sorry for saying this) noobs who either cant reach level 55 or is unwilling to perm unlock the ghost perk.

Level 1

in reply to Xronize

I could care less about UAV and I am still called a camper though my term of camping and someone elses usually vary.

I am quite happy with my 10k+ kills in TDM and carrying a 1.6 k/d and using ARs and trying to keep my playstyle from previous titles.

And btw, all the red dot chasers who are too bad to kill me when you KNOW (about) where I am, all your name calling and sending me messages doesnt change my playstyle, sorry if you thought you could shame me into playing your way.

Level 8

in reply to Xronize

uavs doesnt make a game exciting how can you enjoy uav spam? seriously if you only like this game for rushing then taking advantage of the lag and then gun spraying seriously you are a kid that just enjoy getting yourself killed over and over, uav is the reason this game has made me a hardcore camper, constant uav because noobs can't get a decent killstreak cuz they get killed no matter what so what's the best choice ? uav of course, people that use to enjoy calling corestreaks is annoying along with the stupid respawn system, and dont tell me i need to be a badass rusher to get K9 Unit or swarm, cuz if you tell me you have made to 19 kills without camping i will call you a bs lier especially in this game with this crappy narrows maps and fucked up system gg

Level 1

in reply to Themegastorm

this is rediculous.  it already takes 3+ kills to get a UAV which is more than all other games in this franchise.  now i'm going to have to get a 4ks in order to get anything.  i don't understand how this will help the game?  lower the CUAV requirement or boost Ghost to the way it always has been.

ks are a lot harder to come by in this game compared to previous editions, now it will be even harder to get the easiest one.  update fail IMO

not to mention they are so easy to shoot down among the 10 other ways there are to destroy them.

Level 1

Studios