Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: UAV after patch still sucks!!!

in reply to el2kay

"Jesus, call the effing WHAAAAmbulance!"

LMAO!!!! Thanks for the good laugh kay.

Level 48

in reply to Destro788

Personally, I don't really mind being on AA duty. I've even got a class specifically for it with a Rocket Launcher, two Black Hats, and Scavenger.

Needless to say, enemy UAV's don't last long. Keep 'em coming, more easy points for me!

Level 15

in reply to Destro788

Quit being a cry baby. It's no ones fault but your own that you suck at camping.

Level 17

in reply to Destro788

Is it weird to say that I like the UAV/Ghost set up?
I mean I think its fair to find campers, just because you probably sit in a corner and die and rage doesn't mean the rest of us will, also when I run ghost I have an easy way to stay hidden forever, go prone and crawl in circles lol

I run Ghost,Cold Blooded,Dead Silence and Awareness, always have a supressor c:
Then I go MLG pro lol

Level 1

in reply to Destro788

Not sure why folks are crying about UAV still just played countless matches for over an hour and didn't see one single UAV the entire time.  Some people cry just to cry.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to fearless_fred

fearless_fred wrote:

Not sure why folks are crying about UAV still just played countless matches for over an hour and didn't see one single UAV the entire time.  Some people cry just to cry.

You answered your own question.

Level 26

in reply to fearless_fred

UAV spam has been going on since it was introduced. I personally don't mind it at all. Then the enemy can run after my position and into my bullets. Or I can use a class to counter the UAV.

Level 12

in reply to Destro788

use ghost and dont camp oh and also you dont have to carry a stinger, black hat will do the job just fine... i really dont know why people cry cause of the uav spam maybe they are the true corner campers of mw3

Level 1

in reply to Destro788

i

I will continue to spam the uav to stop you little cnuts camping in corners just to get easy kills and if someone on my team decides to camp in a corner i will try and trap them HAVE A NICE DAY

Level 5

in reply to Destro788

If you cant win a game because of UAV being up 24/7 and you refuse to use ghost. Then there is no solving your issue. They are NEVER going to take out UAV or give you a permenant solution for it. Its just the first scorestreak for crying out loud. If its not UAV Spam its the Gaurdian/Sentry combo and if its not that its people bitching about OP guns. Just figure out a way around it and play the damn game. I have never found any match up in this game i couldnt beat. So people complaining things are OP and need to be patched when EVERYONE ELSE says otherwise, is just a way of them saying "hey i'm a nO_oB and i cant camp the way i want to, or they keep killing me before i kill them because i refuse to use the perk they gave me to counter this UAV"

Level 2

Studios